Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Contact Form for Download
Top Forums Web Development Contact Form for Download Post 302945268 by Corona688 on Wednesday 27th of May 2015 05:19:40 PM
Old 05-27-2015
Why not just send them the link in the first place? If they get it, that's confirmation.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Contact Us ???

My Contact Us link at the bottom takes me to the Search screen, not a contact screen. How do I contact an administrator? This web site stopped recognizing me as the registered user jimbo a week or two ago. I have been an active daily user for months until a week or two ago. I reregistered... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimbo3
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

I need help with contact form

How can I change my email address from text into an image? Someone told me that this way it won't be picked up by spam bots and it will reduce spam. ---------- Post updated 09-27-09 at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous update was 09-26-09 at 10:53 AM ---------- ---------- Post updated at 12:58 AM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iorgusu
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to use cURL to download web page with authentification (form)?

Hello, I'm new in the forum and really beginer, and also sorry form my bad english. I use linux and want to create little program to download automaticaly some pdf (invoices) and put in a folder of my computer. I learn how to do and programme with ubuntu but the program will be implemented... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MarcelOrMittal
1 Replies
sel_config(4)							   File Formats 						     sel_config(4)

NAME
sel_config - selection rules for copy, cut, paste, drag and drop operations SYNOPSIS
/usr/dt/config/sel_config DESCRIPTION
The sel_config file specifies how a system that is configured with Trusted Extensions behaves when a user transfers data between windows that have different labels. Transfer operations include cut-and-paste, copy-and-paste, and drag-and-drop. There are two types of entries in this file: automatic confirmation and automatic reply. Automatic Confirmation This type of entry specifies whether a confirmation window, the selection confirmer, displays. Each entry has the form: relationship: confirmation relationship identifies the result of comparing the selected data's source and destination windows' labels. There are three allowed values: upgradesl The source window's label is less than the destination window's label. downgradesl The source window's label is higher than the destination window's label. disjointsl The source and destination windows' labels are disjoint. Neither label dominates the other. confirmation specifies whether to perform automatic confirmation. Allowed values are: n Use manual confirmation, that is, display the selection confirmer window. This is the default. y Use automatic confirmation, that is, do not display the selection confirmer window. Automatic Reply A single user operation can involve several flows of information between the source and destination windows. The automatic reply set of entries provides a means to reduce the number of confirmations that are required of the user. There must be one entry of this form: autoreply: value If value is y (for yes), then the remaining entries of the set are used as attributes for the selection data (rather than the actual con- tents) to complete the operation without confirmation. If value is n (for no), then the remaining entries are ignored. Defaults can be specified for any type field that appears in the Confirmer window. Below are some sample entries for defaults. replytype: TARGETS replytype: Pixel Sets replytype: LENGTH replytype: Type Of Monitor The TARGETS entry, when used, returns the list of target atoms that are supported by the source window. The Pixel Sets and Type Of Monitor entries are used for animation during a drag-and-drop operation. The LENGTH entry specifies the number of bytes in the selection. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWtsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) Rules When Changing the Level of Security for Data in Solaris Trusted Extensions Administrator's Procedures NOTES
The functionality described on this manual page is available only if the system is configured with Trusted Extensions. SunOS 5.11 20 Jul 2007 sel_config(4)