Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Contact Form for Download
Top Forums Web Development Contact Form for Download Post 302945268 by Corona688 on Wednesday 27th of May 2015 05:19:40 PM
Old 05-27-2015
Why not just send them the link in the first place? If they get it, that's confirmation.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Contact Us ???

My Contact Us link at the bottom takes me to the Search screen, not a contact screen. How do I contact an administrator? This web site stopped recognizing me as the registered user jimbo a week or two ago. I have been an active daily user for months until a week or two ago. I reregistered... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimbo3
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

I need help with contact form

How can I change my email address from text into an image? Someone told me that this way it won't be picked up by spam bots and it will reduce spam. ---------- Post updated 09-27-09 at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous update was 09-26-09 at 10:53 AM ---------- ---------- Post updated at 12:58 AM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iorgusu
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to use cURL to download web page with authentification (form)?

Hello, I'm new in the forum and really beginer, and also sorry form my bad english. I use linux and want to create little program to download automaticaly some pdf (invoices) and put in a folder of my computer. I learn how to do and programme with ubuntu but the program will be implemented... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MarcelOrMittal
1 Replies
htnotify(1)						      General Commands Manual						       htnotify(1)

NAME
htnotify - sends email notifications about out-dated web pages discovered by htmerge SYNOPSIS
htnotify [options] DESCRIPTION
Htnotify scans the document database created by htmerge and sends an email message for every page that is out of date. Please have a look at the ht://Dig notification manual for instructions on how to set up this service. OPTIONS
-b database Specifies an alternative database than what is specified in the configuration file. -c configfile Use the specified configfile instead of the default. -v Verbose mode. This increases the verbosity of the program. Used once will display a log of what email messages were sent. Used more than once will display information about each document that has email notification set. FILES
/etc/htdig/htdig.conf The default configuration file. SEE ALSO
Please refer to the HTML pages (in the htdig-doc package) /usr/share/doc/htdig-doc/html/index.html and the manual pages htdig(1) and htmerge(1) for a detailed description of ht://Dig and its commands. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian Schwarz, modified by Stijn de Bekker, based on the HTML documentation of ht://Dig. 21 July 1997 htnotify(1)