Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Contact Form for Download
Top Forums Web Development Contact Form for Download Post 302945267 by fedora18 on Wednesday 27th of May 2015 05:02:37 PM
Old 05-27-2015
Contact Form for Download

Hi all,

My skills in Web Development are shaky at best.
What I want to do is have a simple form on my website.
User puts in name & email address -> verification email is sent to them to make sure it is really there email.
After this is confirmed, I want to send them a secure download like to a file.
Is there any off the shelf software either open source or paid that would allow me to do this?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Contact Us ???

My Contact Us link at the bottom takes me to the Search screen, not a contact screen. How do I contact an administrator? This web site stopped recognizing me as the registered user jimbo a week or two ago. I have been an active daily user for months until a week or two ago. I reregistered... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimbo3
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

I need help with contact form

How can I change my email address from text into an image? Someone told me that this way it won't be picked up by spam bots and it will reduce spam. ---------- Post updated 09-27-09 at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous update was 09-26-09 at 10:53 AM ---------- ---------- Post updated at 12:58 AM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iorgusu
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to use cURL to download web page with authentification (form)?

Hello, I'm new in the forum and really beginer, and also sorry form my bad english. I use linux and want to create little program to download automaticaly some pdf (invoices) and put in a folder of my computer. I learn how to do and programme with ubuntu but the program will be implemented... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MarcelOrMittal
1 Replies
WWW::NicoVideo::Download(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     WWW::NicoVideo::Download(3pm)

NAME
WWW::NicoVideo::Download - Download FLV/MP4/SWF files from nicovideo.jp SYNOPSIS
use WWW::NicoVideo::Download; my $client = WWW::NicoVideo::Download->new( email => 'your-email@example.com', password => 'PASSWORD', ); $client->download("smNNNNNN", &callback); DESCRIPTION
WWW::NicoVideo::Download is a module to login, request and download video files from Nico Nico Douga. METHODS
new $client = WWW::NicoVideo::Download->new(%options); Creates a new WWW::NicoVideo::Download instance. %options can take the following parameters and they can also be set and get using accessor methods. email, password Sets and gets email and password to login Nico Nico Douga. Required if the User Agent object doesn't have the valid session or cookie to login to the site. user_agent Sets and gets LWP::UserAgent object to use to send HTTP requests to nicovideo.jp server. If you want to reuse the browser Cookie that has the signed-in state, you can set the Cookie to the UserAgent object here. # use Safari sesssions use HTTP::Cookies::Safari; my $cookie_jar = HTTP::Cookies::Safari->new( file => "$ENV{HOME}/Library/Cookies/Cookies.plist", ); my $client = WWW::NicoVideo::Download->new; $client->user_agent->cookie_jar( $cookie_jar ); download $client->download($video_id, $file_path); Prepares the download by logging in and requesting the FLV API, and then download the video file. The second parameter is passed to LWP::UserAgent's request() method, so you can pass either local file path to be saved, or a callback function. prepare_download my $url = $client->prepare_download($video_id); Prepares the download and returns the URL of the actual video. See eg/fetch-video.pl how to make use of this method. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@cpan.org> Original download code for Plagger was written by Yusuke Wada and the command line tool written by woremacx. LICENSE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
perl v5.10.1 2010-03-26 WWW::NicoVideo::Download(3pm)