Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Need recommendation for open source cms Post 302945263 by figaro on Wednesday 27th of May 2015 04:42:08 PM
Old 05-27-2015
Of course you can always use Google:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...gement_systems

Are you familiar with any CMS? This matters, because understanding the technical limitations helps in carving out your choice.

You may also have come across this site with demos of the best known CMSs:
Open Source Scripts - OpenSourceCMS
This User Gave Thanks to figaro For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what is the best open source antispam?

Hello what is the best open source antispam? Thanks http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohammadmahdi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open Source

Hi Friends I'm new to this UNIX - I'm working on the porting project from Solaris To Linux i just want to map some commands from solaris to Linux so can any one please tell me how to get the source code of the commands like "ls", "cu", "du" Regards sabee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

Open office recommendation

NEED recommendation and assistance on getting open office source installation on redhat 6 linux . I want an open office on redhat 6 linux server . Dont have root access Can someone guide me ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
0 Replies
CMS_get0_type(3)						      OpenSSL							  CMS_get0_type(3)

NAME
CMS_get0_type, CMS_set1_eContentType, CMS_get0_eContentType - get and set CMS content types SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/cms.h> const ASN1_OBJECT *CMS_get0_type(CMS_ContentInfo *cms); int CMS_set1_eContentType(CMS_ContentInfo *cms, const ASN1_OBJECT *oid); const ASN1_OBJECT *CMS_get0_eContentType(CMS_ContentInfo *cms); DESCRIPTION
CMS_get0_type() returns the content type of a CMS_ContentInfo structure as and ASN1_OBJECT pointer. An application can then decide how to process the CMS_ContentInfo structure based on this value. CMS_set1_eContentType() sets the embedded content type of a CMS_ContentInfo structure. It should be called with CMS functions with the CMS_PARTIAL flag and before the structure is finalised, otherwise the results are undefined. ASN1_OBJECT *CMS_get0_eContentType() returns a pointer to the embedded content type. NOTES
As the 0 implies CMS_get0_type() and CMS_get0_eContentType() return internal pointers which should not be freed up. CMS_set1_eContentType() copies the supplied OID and it should be freed up after use. The ASN1_OBJECT values returned can be converted to an integer NID value using OBJ_obj2nid(). For the currently supported content types the following values are returned: NID_pkcs7_data NID_pkcs7_signed NID_pkcs7_digest NID_id_smime_ct_compressedData: NID_pkcs7_encrypted NID_pkcs7_enveloped RETURN VALUES
CMS_get0_type() and CMS_get0_eContentType() return and ASN1_OBJECT structure. CMS_set1_eContentType() returns 1 for success or 0 if an error occurred. The error can be obtained from ERR_get_error(3). SEE ALSO
ERR_get_error(3) HISTORY
CMS_get0_type(), CMS_set1_eContentType() and CMS_get0_eContentType() were all first added to OpenSSL 0.9.8 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 CMS_get0_type(3)