Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FFMPEG command problem...
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions FFMPEG command problem... Post 302945027 by Corona688 on Monday 25th of May 2015 01:46:15 PM
Old 05-25-2015
You've specified 3 decimal digits, but the gifs in question have 4 digits, followed by an underscore. I think %%04d_.gif might be what you need.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Video grab using ffmpeg?

Does anyone know how to grab video (screen) on Terminal using ffmpeg (not X11). I have written a unix library and I'd like to make a short movie (demo) of it. Tried: I already own SNapz Pro2 but it hangs the system (I have an old Powerbook 15" PPC). I guess my system is too slow for version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sentinel
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

FFMPEG in linux box

Hi all, I have successfully used ffmpeg.exe in windows. But i dont know how to use it in linux:confused:. When i tried running a java program in linux using ffmpeg, I am getting, the following error even after having that ffmpeg.exe in my classpath: "java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ananthi_ku
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ffmpeg: capture audio that's playing (command line)

I'd like to capture the audio playing in itunes (OSX) to a file (from the command line). I currently use Wiretap Pro, but i'd like a non-gui. I tried installing sox, but after installing about 40-50 dependencies it crashed out. I do have ffmpeg working and I am pretty sure it can capture what's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sentinel
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FFMPEG install problem on Unix

Guys, I'm new on Unix and I was hoping you could help me installing ffmpeg on Apple TV 1st Gen, which is a Unix based OS. This is the version of Unix. Darwin AppleTV.local 8.8.2 Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.2: Mon Jan 29 18:57:29 PST 2007; root:xnu-792.94.18~1/RELEASE_I386 i386 i386 I was... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ferrarih
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

a playlist for ffmpeg streamer

Hi, I hope I am posting in the right place. I use to stream to justin tv using ffmpeg with that command ffmpeg -re -i "path/to/input.avi" -vcodec libx264 -preset fast -crf 30 -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 44100 -f flv rtmp://live.justin.tv/app/xxxxxxxxxxx I would like to know if a bash... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: undercash
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Slideshow with ffmpeg converter

Hi, everyone! I'm on a Debian 9.0 GNU/Linux machine. I'm not a very experienced user, but I do my best to learn. So, I have a bunch of images PNG files. I'm trying to make a slideshow with these using the ffmpeg video converter. I also have an audio WAVE stereo file which I'd like to merge... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: worov
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Ffmpeg

Hello everyone, I am new here so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I am new to shell script and am trying to write a script to use with a program called ffmpeg. Would this be something I could get help with here? set /p VIDEO=Enter full name of video file on desktop: md... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: junorich
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To call ffmpeg in a loop

Hello, I was inquiring myself if it's possible to call ffmpeg in loop, an in each iteration, ffmpeg will pick one of the files in a directory and produce a new with a slightest different name. Can be as simple as a '*' in the beginning of the file name. I know how to use ffmpeg to do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
2 Replies
floating_to_decimal(3C) 				   Standard C Library Functions 				   floating_to_decimal(3C)

NAME
floating_to_decimal, single_to_decimal, double_to_decimal, extended_to_decimal, quadruple_to_decimal - convert floating-point value to dec- imal record SYNOPSIS
#include <floatingpoint.h> void single_to_decimal(single *px, decimal_mode *pm, decimal_record *pd, fp_exception_field_type *ps); void double_to_decimal(double *px, decimal_mode *pm, decimal_record *pd, fp_exception_field_type *ps); void extended_to_decimal(extended *px, decimal_mode *pm, decimal_record *pd, fp_exception_field_type *ps); void quadruple_to_decimal(quadruple *px, decimal_mode *pm, decimal_record *pd, fp_exception_field_type *ps); DESCRIPTION
The floating_to_decimal functions convert the floating-point value at *px into a decimal record at *pd, observing the modes specified in *pm and setting exceptions in *ps. If there are no IEEE exceptions, *ps will be zero. If *px is zero, infinity, or NaN, then only pd->sign and pd->fpclass are set. Otherwise pd->exponent and pd->ds are also set so that (sig)*(pd->ds)*10**(pd->exponent) is a correctly rounded approximation to *px, where sig is +1 or -1, depending upon whether pd->sign is 0 or -1. pd->ds has at least one and no more than DECIMAL_STRING_LENGTH-1 significant digits because one character is used to terminate the string with a null. pd->ds is correctly rounded according to the IEEE rounding modes in pm->rd. *ps has fp_inexact set if the result was inexact, and has fp_overflow set if the string result does not fit in pd->ds because of the limitation DECIMAL_STRING_LENGTH. If pm->df == floating_form, then pd->ds always contains pm->ndigits significant digits. Thus if *px == 12.34 and pm->ndigits == 8, then pd->ds will contain 12340000 and pd->exponent will contain -6. If pm->df == fixed_form and pm->ndigits >= 0, then the decimal value is rounded at pm->ndigits digits to the right of the decimal point. For example, if *px == 12.34 and pm->ndigits == 1, then pd->ds will contain 123 and pd->exponent will be set to -1. If pm->df == fixed_form and pm->ndigits< 0, then the decimal value is rounded at -pm->ndigits digits to the left of the decimal point, and pd->ds is padded with trailing zeros up to the decimal point. For example, if *px == 12.34 and pm->n digits == -1, then pd->ds will contain 10 and pd->exponent will be set to 0. When pm->df == fixed_form and the value to be converted is large enough that the resulting string would contain more than DECI- MAL_STRING_LENGTH-1 digits, then the string placed in pd->ds is limited to exactly DECIMAL_STRING_LENGTH-1 digits (by moving the place at which the value is rounded further left if need be), pd->exponent is adjusted accordingly and the overflow flag is set in *ps. pd->more is not used. The econvert(3C), fconvert(3C), gconvert(3C), printf(3C), and sprintf(3C) functions all use double_to_decimal(). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
econvert(3C), fconvert(3C), gconvert(3C), printf(3C), sprintf(3C), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 7 Jun 2005 floating_to_decimal(3C)