Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Cisco UC Unattended installation Post 302945018 by fpmurphy on Monday 25th of May 2015 11:40:01 AM
Old 05-25-2015
One way (there are others!) is to generate an answer file. Do an Internet search for "Cisco Unified Communications Manager Answer File Generator. The generator is located here
This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Unattended ftp to Solaris

I have a Red Hat 9 server which I am attempting to ftp a file to a Solaris 8 server using a shell script to perform an unattended ftp. I have the following script setup to run: #!/bin/sh # cd /tmp ftp -v 192.20.20.5 << EOF 2>&1 cd /tmp put gatherstats bye EOF I created the .netrc... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bubba112557
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running scripts unattended

Hi guys just wondering how i could make one of my scripts run unattended without the use of cron? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: musicmancanora
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unattended disk image deployment?

Hi I need a system that allows a PC to PXE boot and then fully unattended deploy a diskimage created from a Linux system with identical hardware and then reboot when finished. I have been looking around but have not found a tool that is capable of doing this without too many bells and whistles,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smith0083
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

cisco anyconnect VPN client installation??

Anyone had installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN client on RedHat5.3 EL or CentOS 5.3? I tried on CentOS 5.3 but always getting host unreachable error. Same for windows xp works fine. The error log reports: Sep 1 19:14:03 localhost vpnagent: Function: tableCallbackHandler File: RouteMgr.cpp Line:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

6. AIX

Unattended installation of AIX 7.2

While doing an unattended installation of AIX 7.2 -- 002 I noticed this error when I was passing by the screen Filesets processed: 428 of 761 System Installation Time: 1 hr 12 mins Tasks Complete: 60% installp: APPLYING software for: Java5.sdk 5.0.0.620 Restoring... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)