Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unset environement variable
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unset environement variable Post 302944408 by stew on Tuesday 19th of May 2015 07:19:46 AM
Old 05-19-2015
Unset environement variable

Hi,

I have the following line in the script

Code:

unset _SET_ENV_AA
unset _SETENV

but where I can check the value for this environement variable

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there any way to set env variable in top level Makefile and unset when done

Hello I have compilation directory structure the top level Makefile is the one that contains all the sub directories I want to set in this Makefile env variable say : setenv OPTIMIZATION_LEVEL "1" and when all the sub directories done compiling it will set this variable to different lavel... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to unset 'finger' info?

Hi, Command "chfn" can be used to change finger information.. can anybody tell me how to unset i mean reset the same finger information. Thanks in advance, Chanakya (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chanakya.m
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to unset the readonly variable

Hi All, May be this is a very simple question... $ b=8 $ readonly b $ echo $b 8 $ b=90 -bash: b: readonly variable $ unset b -bash: unset: b: cannot unset: readonly variable I m not able to change the readonly mode of variable b Please help me out.. Thanks Nidhi (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nidhi2177
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron Job and Environement Variables

Hello all, One more Cron job Query!! Ok I have a cron job which calls a shell script.The shell scripts uses 11 parameters whose values are set up in a config file and this file is sourced using the . $custom_path/filename format in my shell script. Now the problem is the shell script... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: valluvan
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I define a particular dir in PATH variable and then unset that dir

How do I define a particular dir in front of PATH variable and then run some job and then at the end of job SET the PATH variable to original? in a script, WILL something like this work: ORIG_PATH=$PATH export PATH=/dir1/dir2:$PATH RUN SOME JOBS ..... unset PATH EXPORT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hangman2
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to unset all variables in shell?

can I use unset to unset all the variables in a shell sciprt? VAR1=1 VAR2=2 VAR3=3 unset whether this unset will afftect any system variables? Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: balamv
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unset .bashrc

Could someone please tell me how to unset your .bashrc? I have tried all of these. I can't find anything useful from google. unset -f .bashrc unset .bashrc (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[ask] about unset variables

I'm wondering, is the number of variables will affect execution time of my bash script or maybe affect the cpu workload, cpu memory, etc ? If I create so many variables, should I unset each one of that variables after I used them or after I think they are no longer needed? and if my script... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 14th
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unset variable with characters in value

I have a script with a $PASSWORD variable. I unset it right after using it, just to minimize the chance it could be left around for a snooper. That worked just fine... until I used a password with a value of "P@ssw0rd" Now, unset (even with -f, even with the variable enquoted) tells me: unset:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jnojr
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error due to unset variable - Solaris vs GNU Linux - Help needed

Hi all, I have a weird problem. When i run the below code in SunOS and Linux i get different outputs ==== $ cat tst.ksh #!/bin/ksh echo "Abc" > $LOG_FILE echo "Ret - $?" ===== In Solaris $ ./tst.ksh Abc Ret - 0 In GNU Linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NickKnight
1 Replies
Locale::Script(3perl)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				     Locale::Script(3perl)

NAME
Locale::Script - standard codes for script identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Script; $script = code2script('phnx'); # 'Phoenician' $code = script2code('Phoenician'); # 'Phnx' $code = script2code('Phoenician', LOCALE_CODE_NUMERIC); # 115 @codes = all_script_codes(); @scripts = all_script_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Script" module provides access to standards codes used for identifying scripts, such as those defined in ISO 15924. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 15924 four-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying scripts. The ones currently supported are: alpha This is a set of four-letter (capitalized) codes from ISO 15924 such as 'Phnx' for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA". The Zxxx, Zyyy, and Zzzz codes are not used. This is the default code set. numeric This is a set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 15924 such as 115 for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_NUMERIC". ROUTINES
code2script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) script2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) script_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_script_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_script_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Script::rename_script ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Script::delete_script_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Script::rename_script_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes Locale::Constants http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/ Home page for ISO 15924. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-26 Locale::Script(3perl)