Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHEL 6, Spacewalk 2.3 unable to download RHEL 5 repo data Post 302944404 by rbatte1 on Tuesday 19th of May 2015 07:05:25 AM
Old 05-19-2015
I'm not the best on this myself, but as patching is a subscription service and you are putting together a Satellite Server, I presume that you are paying RH, and as such they are best placed to help you directly.

Sorry to be a little dismissive, but I'm rather green with it too. I inherited one and I've broken it in different ways twice - and RH helped me recover.

Robin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

mpif90 download on RHEL

Hi, I have installed mpif77 (a parallel wrapper for the fortran compiler g77) on my dual processor dual core workstation which has RHEL 4 as OS. This compiles and runs just fine. Now I want to install mpif90 which is the f95 version of mpif77 (I think?). At the moment I am using the 'ifort'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: The_Watcher
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Questions About RHEL 6, CentOS 5.5 download and install

Hi, I have some questions about RHEL and CentOS download and installation. (1) Is RHEL6.0 x86_64 beta downloaded from Red Hat site working fine? (2) Where to download CentOS 5.5 DVD iso without using BitTorrent? (3) What are the differences between these two images - CentOS 5.5 i386 and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

3. Red Hat

RHEL: Users unable to login via SSH

removing the post (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: titanic4u
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

Does RHEL 5 provide a command to collect RHEL system log in single compress file?

Hi, I heard a command that can collect all RHEL 5 log in a single compress file before I forget. Does any body know...What the command is ? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Error throwing while installing vsftpd package in rhel 6. using rhel 6 dvd.

Hi all, Im studying rhcsa as of now, so yum installation and dependencies are messing me to not workit out. i have dual os, win 7 & rhel 6. i have tried this installation of vsftpd package with rhel 6 dvd in VM rhel 6 in win 7 as well as host rhel 6.still the same issue. below error... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: redhatlbug
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHEL Package download

Hi All, I am a Solaris administartor. I got in to a probelm with RHEL. I thought someone can help me on this forum .. Can we download/install packages on a Redhat server with yum with out registering on RHEL network or website ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sri243
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to install sybase on RHEL 5

Hello Friends, I am trying to install ASE 15.7 on RHEL 5 through VMWARE. I added the user sybase, group sybase and followed the initial checks However while trying to run the "./setup" file from the sybase user account, I get the below error: -bash : ./setup Permission Denied I have created... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinay_poojary83
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to enable SeLinux on RHEL 7

I worked all night on creating an RHEL 7 template customized for our private cloud and almost had it ready. While doing the final part, enabling GDM, I made the blunder of disabling SELINUX. Now I am not able to re-enable or put into permissive mode again. Earlier, when this happened on RHEL 6... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish51392111
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to authenticate in LDAP RHEL 6.0

Hi there, I run a lab of around 20 systems. I have setup my LDAP server and LDAP clients. But when I try to log on to other cleint machines from a client machine, the error shows that "Permission Denied". On the other hand, if I login onto server from any client machine, the communication takes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ankur Goyal
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows->RHEL->RHEL X11 Forwarding?

I know this question might have been asked a lot but couldn't find anything that worked. From a windows machine 'A' I can only SSH into Linux server 'B' from where I can SSH into another Linux server 'C'. I need to be able to run GUI interfaces on server C which run on my Windows machine. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hr.prasan
3 Replies
subscriptions.conf(5)                                               Apple Inc.                                               subscriptions.conf(5)

NAME
subscriptions.conf - subscriptions file for cups DESCRIPTION
The subscriptions.conf file defines the local subscriptions that are active. It is normally located in the /etc/cups directory and is gen- erated automatically by the cupsd(8) program when subscriptions are created, renewed, or cancelled. Each line in the file can be a configuration directive, a blank line, or a comment. Comment lines start with the # character. DIRECTIVES
<Subscription NNN> ... </Subscription> Defines a subscription. Events name [ ... name ] Specifies the events that are subscribed. ExpirationTime unix-time Specifies the expiration time of a subscription as a UNIX time value in seconds since January 1st, 1970. Interval seconds Specifies the preferred time interval for event notifications in seconds. JobId job-id Specifies the job ID associated with the subscription. LeaseDuration seconds Specifies the number of seconds that the subscription is valid for. If 0, the subscription does not expire. NextEventId number Specifies the next notify-sequence-number to use for the subscription. NextSubscriptionId number Specifies the next subscription-id to use. Owner username Specifies the user that owns the subscription. PrinterName printername Specifies the printer or class associated with the subscription. Recipient uri Specifies the notify-recipient-uri value for push-type notifications. UserData hex-escaped-data Specifies user data to be included in event notifications. This is typically the "from" address in mailto: notifications. SEE ALSO
classes.conf(5), cupsd(8), cupsd.conf(5), mime.convs(5), mime.types(5), printers.conf(5) http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2011 by Apple Inc. 30 April 2006 CUPS subscriptions.conf(5)