Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Limited log on specific timelines Post 302944388 by hi.villinda on Tuesday 19th of May 2015 05:39:23 AM
Old 05-19-2015
Thanks much for the reply.

Its working... but could you let me know the way for searching the keawords in same way... For Ex: I want to find out all the logs between two specific keywords...

Code:
awk '/'12345 version 1'/,/'12345  version 2'/ {print }' file

But it dint work...

Kindly assist

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

user with limited privileges

Hi, I tried to search, but could not find answer for this really: Is it possible to create a user that would have access only to a defined list of files? I would like to create a user that can access a set of files that are located behind different path. This user should not have access to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Juha
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

user with limited access

dear guys, sorry for asking a noob :p question, tried to search the forum for an answer but couldn't find one, i am running solaris 10 and i would like to create a user with limited access to view only one directory, the directory already exist, is this possible:confused:? thanks and regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: q8devilish
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run the UNIX script only in specified timelines

Hi, I have an UNIX script which runs in every 20 mins of all the days scheduled through CRON. But i need to modify the CRON entry such that it should run from 00:00 AM to 18:00 and again from 22:00 to 23:59 on Saturday. Remaning days, it should run as usual in every 20 mins. Could... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rjanardhan83
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run the UNIX script only in specified timelines

Hi, I have an UNIX script which runs in every 20 mins of all the days scheduled through CRON. But i need to modify the CRON entry such that it should run from 00:00 AM to 18:00 and again from 22:30 to 23:59 on Saturday. Remaning days, it should run as usual in every 20 mins. Could anybody... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rjanardhan83
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extract Data and arrange it based on timelines

Hi Im trying to extract a specific pattern of data from a log file and store it in a other file, Im executing the below command in various files and storing it in a single file. I data that Im storing needs to be arranged based on a date and timestamp. Please assist, how to achieve this. Thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vr3w3c9
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

new userid with limited access

Hi, I want to create a user using useradd -m test. But my requirement is he should not change his directory from Home directory. How can I restric the user not to change his directory from his home dir? Thanks, Suresh Double Post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
0 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Listing limited no. of files

Hi, If there are 20 files in current directory ,How display the long listing of files in that directory with listing of four files at once.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phaneendra G
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search for a specific String in a log file for a specific date range

Hi, I have log file which rolls out every second which is as this. HttpGenRequest - -<!--OXi dbPublish--> <created="2014-03-24 23:45:37" lastMsgId="" requestTime="0.0333"> <response request="getOutcomeDetails" code="114" message="Request found no matching data" debug="" provider="undefined"/>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikprakash
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

ICMP for limited time

Hi, I am using following command: tcpdump -i eth1 icmp =8 >output.txt i want this command to get execute for a minute only. How can we do this? Thanks. Please use code tags next time for your code and data. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Satyajeet@uh
2 Replies
Barcode::Code39(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Barcode::Code39(3)

NAME
GD::Barcode::Code39 - Create Code39 barcode image with GD SYNOPSIS
ex. CGI use GD::Barcode::Code39; binmode(STDOUT); print "Content-Type: image/png "; print GD::Barcode::Code39->new('*CODE39IMG*')->plot->png; with Error Check my $oGdBar = GD::Barcode::Code39->new('*123456789;*'); die $GD::Barcode::Code39::errStr unless($oGdBar); #Invalid Characters DESCRIPTION
GD::Barcode::Code39 is a subclass of GD::Barcode and allows you to create CODE-39 barcode image with GD. This module based on "Generate Barcode Ver 1.02 By Shisei Hanai 97/08/22". new $oGdBar = GD::Barcode::Code39->new($sTxt); Constructor. Creates a GD::Barcode::Code39 object for $sTxt. plot() $oGd = $oGdBar->plot([Height => $iHeight, NoText => 0 | 1]); creates GD object with barcode image for the $sTxt specified at new method. $iHeight is height of the image. If NoText is 1, the image has no text image of $sTxt. ex. my $oGdB = GD::Barcode::Code39->new('*12345*'); my $oGD = $oGdB->plot(NoText=>1, Height => 20); # $sGD is a GD image with Height=>20 pixels, with no text. barcode() $sPtn = $oGdBar->barcode(); returns a barcode pattern in string with '1' and '0'. '1' means black, '0' means white. ex. my $oGdB = GD::Barcode::Code39->new('*12345*'); my $sPtn = $oGdB->barcode(); # $sPtn = ''; $errStr $GD::Barcode::Code39::errStr has error message. $text $oGdBar->{text} has barcode text based on $sTxt specified in new method. AUTHOR
Kawai Takanori GCD00051@nifty.ne.jp COPYRIGHT
The GD::Barocde::Code39 module is Copyright (c) 2000 Kawai Takanori. Japan. All rights reserved. You may distribute under the terms of either the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License, as specified in the Perl README file. SEE ALSO
GD::Barcode perl v5.16.3 2003-05-29 Barcode::Code39(3)