Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11.2 upgrade question Post 302943297 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 7th of May 2015 05:40:45 AM

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Upgrade question

Hi all, I hava an ULTRA-5 machine at work, runing Solaris8, and I'm thinking of downloading the free version of Solaris9, and runing an upgrade, is this possible? And the free version of Solaris 9, is the same as the payed version? Thx. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zarnick
0 Replies

2. AIX

ml upgrade question

Hello everybody, am new to AIX. can someone help me with below i was trying to do an ml upgrade on AIX5.2 from 01-09 when i do a lppchk -v, i get X11.base.rte 5.2.0.10 (usr: COMMITTED, root: not installed) i tried to remove the fileset using smitty remove and it says... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthikosu
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 9 to Solaris 10 upgrade on Sun Fire 3800

Hello there! I have Sun Fire 3800 with very old Solaris 9 and I need to perform upgrade to concurrent Solaris 10 version, preserving current OS configuration. I supose to make it using Live Upgrade, but according to Solaris Live Upgrade Software: Minimum Patch Requirements page, I need to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 9 upgrade question.

I have an old sun v890 server running solaris 9. Apparently we need to be running solaris 10. I don't know much about the server history, there isn't any documentation. I hesitant to rebuild from scratch and loose user configuration settings etc... How difficult is it to upgrade to solaris... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kjons76
10 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)