Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to use AD accounts in AIX? Post 302943170 by aaron8667 on Wednesday 6th of May 2015 02:34:22 AM
Old 05-06-2015
We've AIX 7.1 and windows (2012 I guess)

I will look into it and get back to this
Thanks for your response

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail accounts

Hi there I am a newbie. want to learn followings: 1. How can i create an mail only account.? 2. Where is the file containing mail accounts?What is the path? 3. Can i create mail accounts from PHP? Thanx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vbs
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

creating user accounts in AIX

Hello all: I am new to UNIX and I am given the responsibility of administering a UNIX machine recently. The system is a IBM AIX 3.1. As a part of my duties I recently created some user accounts using "smit". It looked as if everything went well. But, after creating the account, I logged into... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pdepa
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

User Accounts

I have found a script to create user accounts. But there are a few lines i dont understand. Can someone help me with this? Here's the code: ###################################### while ; do ACCT=${USER_ACCT}${START} START=`expr $START + 1` START=`echo ${START} | awk... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sensor
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

Activated accounts

Hello all, I am trying to list all accounts that are still activated on a HP-UX trusted system. I have tried to do something with the modprpw command but can't think of any way. Can someone give me a hint? I am not looking for a whole script, this I can do it, but just a way to get that into a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Combine Accounts

I have two different accounts under two names. That is my fault and I own that issue. I would like to combine the two account or just remove one of them. How do I go about doing that on this site. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crobinson
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

combine accounts

I have two accounts, one for gmail and one for all other Google applications. I would like to put the gmail account on the same account as the others. I like Google, and all the products offered. However, it has been very difficult and frustrating to find this forum, and to figure out how to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaimelle
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Help with user accounts

Hi All, How to know all the shells a user has access. Thank you . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding AIX user accounts expired or locked

// AIX 6.1 In need of finding which AIX user accounts will be expired and are locked. I have placed the following parameters under /etc/security/user... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
1 Replies
X-TILE(1)						      General Commands Manual							 X-TILE(1)

NAME
x-tile - select windows and adjust their tiling SYNOPSIS
x-tile [option][rows][columns] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the x-tile command. x-tile is a program that allows tiling selected windows as desired. In addition of the predefined tilings, it allows user to create up to two user defined tilings to be applied later. It also provides a system tray icon for faster access to tiling menu. OPTIONS
This program doesn't follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). Instead, it uses case sen- sitive single letter options, followed by arguments when required. A summary of options is included below. w Open the x-tile main window without using the panel. z Undo the latest tiling operation. v Tile all opened windows vertically. h Tile all opened windows horizontally. u Tile all opened windows triangularly, top up. d Tile all opened windows triangularly, top down. l Tile all opened windows triangularly, top left. r Tile all opened windows triangularly, top right. q Tile all opened windows in a four square grid. g Tile all opened windows in a grid with the given rows and columns. 1 Apply user defined tiling #1 to all opened windows. 2 Apply user defined tiling #2 to all opened windows. i Invert the order of the latest tiling operation. m Maximize all opened windows. M Unmaximize all opened windows. c Close all opened windows. Any other Show a brief summary of options. AUTHORS
x-tile was written by Giuseppe Penone <giuspen@gmail.com> and Chris Camacho <chris_camacho@yahoo.com>. This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones <mones@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). May 7, 2012 X-TILE(1)