Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Samba 3.6.22 on AIX 7.1 with Windows AD (Kerberos and winbind) Post 302943124 by Linusolaradm1 on Tuesday 5th of May 2015 04:11:36 PM
Old 05-05-2015
I try to build samba on aix 7.1
give me those errors
Code:
Compiling lib/addns/dnsrecord.c
"../source4/heimdal/lib/gssapi/gssapi/gssapi_spnego.h", line 49.28: 1506-277 (S) Syntax error: possible missing ';' or ','?
"../source4/heimdal/lib/gssapi/gssapi/gssapi_spnego.h", line 41.1: 1506-485 (S) Parameter declaration list is incompatible with declarator for GSSAPI_CPP_START.
[ 579/3725] Compiling lib/addns/dnsutils.c
"../source4/heimdal/lib/gssapi/gssapi/gssapi_spnego.h", line 49.28: 1506-277 (S) Syntax error: possible missing ';' or ','?
"../source4/heimdal/lib/gssapi/gssapi/gssapi_spnego.h", line 41.1: 1506-485 (S) Parameter declaration list is incompatible with declarator for GSSAPI_CPP_START.
Waf: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/samba-4.1.17/bin'
Build failed:
 -> task failed (err #1): 
        {task: cc dnsrecord.c -> dnsrecord_1.o}
 -> task failed (err #1): 
        {task: cc dnsutils.c -> dnsutils_1.o}
make: The error code from the last command is 1.

No way to build?

---------- Post updated at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:22 PM ----------

Searching on net suggest this

IBM LI75061: ISSUES WITH C++ STYLE COMMENTS AND C COMPILER - United States

"You can use -qcpluscmt to have the C compiler accept C++ style"

I made

Code:
 CFLAGS='-qcpluscmt' CXXFLAGS=$CFLAGS CPPFLAGS='-I/opt/freeware/include' LDFLAGS=' -L/opt/freeware/lib' ./configure --prefix=/opt/mg --check-c-compiler=xlc

and

Code:
 CFLAGS='-qcpluscmt' CXXFLAGS=$CFLAGS CPPFLAGS='-I/opt/freeware/include' LDFLAGS=' -L/opt/freeware/lib' make

But give me same error

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Enable sudo for Win AD users authenticated with Linux samba winbind service

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone ever came across the idea of unifying AD and Linux user accounts We have a Linux machine with 'samba' 'winbind' service configured to let Windows AD users to logon locally using their AD accounts and passwords. I can use 'su' to get to the local user privilege... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: will_mike
0 Replies

2. SCO

Authentication problems with Active Directory/Samba/Winbind/Pam

Hi all. I'm having real trouble authenticating users against active directory for my SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 box running samba 3.0.24 (installed via Maintenance pack 4). I can list AD users/groups (after overcoming several hiccups) with wbinfo -g / wbinfo -u. I can use id to get a view an ad user ie:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: silk600
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Compiling Samba from Source on AIX, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos

Hello, I asked this question in the AIX subforum but never received an answer, probably because the AIX forum is not that heavily trafficked. Anyway, here it is.. I have never had any issues like this when compiling applications from source. When I try to compile samba-3.5.0pre2, configure runs... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
9 Replies

4. Red Hat

Winbind and pam - restrict all services except for samba access

Hi, I have recently taken control of a number of RHEL5.3 servers that have samba shares setup on them and are authenticating using pam and winbind. My issue is that any user that has an active directory account can currently log in to the linux boxes using their ad credentials. I need to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: klyne
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Samba/Winbind issue - Can't get user and group info from sub domains

Hi, We now have a Samba or Winbind issue. The Linux client under RHEL6 can not get Windows' AD sub-domain info. See the following output please. The main domain 'Global' is shown online, but the sub-domain 'Europe' and 'Asia' are shown offline although they are online. Commands 'wbinfo -u' and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cannot login using WINBIND in AIX 5.3

I configured AIX5.3 to use kerberos and winbind so user can login and authenticate via AD. I was able to join my AIX server to domain and can execute wbinfo -u/g. However when I login, It says unknown user. I already edit /etc/secuirty/user and then method.cfg. On the log.winbindd it says ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX SSH and Active Directory Kerberos with Samba

The situation: i have a AD server with samba4,all clients ssh-kerberos works fine,except hpux :p wich works only for few days..then i must re-export(sic!) the keys with samba-tool domain exportkeytab 11.keytab --principal=host/hpux.fqdn Why after few days ssh return error "server not found... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 7.1 integrate AD with winbind

I have joined an AIX 7.1 into a 2012 AD domain sucesfully. I can get ouput from wbinfo -u but when I try to access a share I get the following error : check_ntlm_password: Authentication for user -> FAILED with error NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER I have found that I'm missing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxtnog
0 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

WINBIND module missing in AIX 7.1

I have installed following packages from perzl samba-winbind-clients-3.6.22-1 samba-client-3.6.22-1 samba-domainjoin-gui-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-devel-3.6.22-1 samba-3.6.22-1 samba-common-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-krb5-locator-3.6.22-1 samba-doc-3.6.22-1 samba-swat-3.6.22-1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxtnog
7 Replies

10. AIX

Samba 3.6 on AIX 7.1 - Windows 10 Access to AIX file shares using Active Directory authentication

I am running AIX 7.1 and currently we have samba 3.6.25 installed on the server. As it stands some AIX folders are shared that can be accessed by certain Windows users. The problem is that since Windows 10 the guest feature no longer works so users have to manually type in their Windows login/pwd... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxsnake
14 Replies
GSSAPI(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						 GSSAPI(3)

NAME
gssapi -- Generic Security Service Application Program Interface library LIBRARY
GSS-API Library (libgssapi, -lgssapi) DESCRIPTION
The Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) provides security services to callers in a generic fashion, supportable with a range of underlying mechanisms and technologies and hence allowing source-level portability of applications to different environments. The GSS-API implementation in Heimdal implements the Kerberos 5 and the SPNEGO GSS-API security mechanisms. LIST OF FUNCTIONS
These functions constitute the gssapi library, libgssapi. Declarations for these functions may be obtained from the include file gssapi/gssapi.h. Name/Page gss_accept_sec_context(3) gss_acquire_cred(3) gss_add_cred(3) gss_add_oid_set_member(3) gss_canonicalize_name(3) gss_compare_name(3) gss_context_time(3) gss_create_empty_oid_set(3) gss_delete_sec_context(3) gss_display_name(3) gss_display_status(3) gss_duplicate_name(3) gss_export_name(3) gss_export_sec_context(3) gss_get_mic(3) gss_import_name(3) gss_import_sec_context(3) gss_indicate_mechs(3) gss_init_sec_context(3) gss_inquire_context(3) gss_inquire_cred(3) gss_inquire_cred_by_mech(3) gss_inquire_mechs_for_name(3) gss_inquire_names_for_mech(3) gss_krb5_ccache_name(3) gss_krb5_compat_des3_mic(3) gss_krb5_copy_ccache(3) gss_krb5_extract_authz_data_from_sec_context(3) gss_krb5_import_ccache(3) gss_process_context_token(3) gss_release_buffer(3) gss_release_cred(3) gss_release_name(3) gss_release_oid_set(3) gss_seal(3) gss_sign(3) gss_test_oid_set_member(3) gss_unseal(3) gss_unwrap(3) gss_verify(3) gss_verify_mic(3) gss_wrap(3) gss_wrap_size_limit(3) COMPATIBILITY
The Heimdal GSS-API implementation had a bug in releases before 0.6 that made it fail to inter-operate when using DES3 with other GSS-API implementations when using gss_get_mic() / gss_verify_mic(). It is possible to modify the behavior of the generator of the MIC with the krb5.conf configuration file so that old clients/servers will still work. New clients/servers will try both the old and new MIC in Heimdal 0.6. In 0.7 it will check only if configured - the compatibility code will be removed in 0.8. Heimdal 0.6 still generates by default the broken GSS-API DES3 mic, this will change in 0.7 to generate correct des3 mic. To turn on compatibility with older clients and servers, change the [gssapi] broken_des3_mic in krb5.conf that contains a list of globbing expressions that will be matched against the server name. To turn off generation of the old (incompatible) mic of the MIC use [gssapi] correct_des3_mic. If a match for a entry is in both [gssapi] correct_des3_mic and [gssapi] broken_des3_mic, the later will override. This config option modifies behaviour for both clients and servers. Microsoft implemented SPNEGO to Windows2000, however, they managed to get it wrong, their implementation didn't fill in the MechListMIC in the reply token with the right content. There is a work around for this problem, but not all implementation support it. Heimdal defaults to correct SPNEGO when the the kerberos implementation uses CFX, or when it is configured by the user. To turn on compati- bility with peers, use option [gssapi] require_mechlist_mic. EXAMPLES
[gssapi] broken_des3_mic = cvs/*@SU.SE broken_des3_mic = host/*@E.KTH.SE correct_des3_mic = host/*@SU.SE require_mechlist_mic = host/*@SU.SE BUGS
All of 0.5.x versions of heimdal had broken token delegations in the client side, the server side was correct. SEE ALSO
krb5(3), krb5.conf(5), kerberos(8) BSD
April 20, 2005 BSD