Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need the output in the mentioned Table format Post 302942677 by RudiC on Thursday 30th of April 2015 02:08:34 PM
Old 04-30-2015
Any attempts from your side?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Create table with date format.

Hello, Could you please let me know the correct format of CREATE TABLE statement with DATE format. CREATE TABLE EMP_TABLE1 ( NAME VARCHAR(6) PRIMARY KEY, ADDRESS VARCHAR(6), BIRTH_DATE DATE ); I want BIRTH_DATE to be in "YYYYMMDDHHMISS" format. How we can create table with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Poonamol
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Table format

My Code Hi Friends, I need to get output in table format using unix shell script.For example my server CPU and memory utilization report will come as a mail with ordinary format but i want to make as table format. Here two output finally we are getting:- CPU utilization is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: susindram
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with perl script to output data in table format...

Hello, I need help with a perl script that will process a text file and match virtual server name to profile(s). the rest will be ignored. Virtual server name follows the word "virtual" in the begging of the line. There could be multiple profiles assigned to one virtual server. For example, ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: besogon
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert the output in table format

Hi All, I have a output like below values val1=test.com val2=10.26.208.11 val3=en1 val4=test-priv1.com val5=192.168.3.4 val6=en2 val7=test-priv2.com val8=192.168.4.4 val9=en3 val10=test-vip.com val11=10.26.208.9 val12=$val3 I want to convet this output values into below... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kamauv234
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output in table format

I have one script which generate file called report.txt having following output parameter_name status comment banking ok NA finance 30% hike NA Loan_department ok 20% HR_Group defaulters Ajay I wanted to convert this file into tabular form. You can see each line contain 3 words and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nakul_sh
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add subtotal and total according 3rd field mentioned below table?

111AKKK|SHA|20|25 111|AKKK|SHA|15|35 112|ABC|FL|25|45 112|ABC|FL|15|15 115|AKKK|ASH|10|15 115|AKKK|ASH|20|20 112|ABC|FL|25|20 115|AKKK|ASH|30|35 111|AKKK|SHA|10|45 112|ABC|KL|15|15 112|ABC|KL|20|25 115|AKKK|ASH|30|35 please write a shell script output should be below mentioned... (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: udhal
26 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arranging the command output into an html table format

Hi, I need to format a command output for the beolow command: runmqckm -cert -list -db $MQ_KDB -pw $PASSWD -expiry $EXP | grep -v "Certificates in database" The output will be: "ABC - cert name" From: Tuesday, May 25, 1999 11:09:40 AM CDT To: Saturday, May 25, 2019 11:39:40 AM CDT ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdpl
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create a file from output of vertica table query in UTF-8 format?

Hello, In my shell script, I extract table data from HP Vertica DB into a csv file using vsql -c command. But the problem is the file getting created is in binary format and hence some of the data becomes unreadable which has chinese characters as part of data. file -i filename.csv - gives... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dharmatheja
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell output format like table

Hi, OS: Redhat 7.5 shell: Bash Wrote below script to login into oracle via shell script and trying to reset locked account..It works as expected. But I need specific output << EOF should go to target terminal not all out put running below script from ansible command line.. #!/bin/bash... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies
ppmtosixel(1)						      General Commands Manual						     ppmtosixel(1)

NAME
ppmtosixel - convert a portable pixmap into DEC sixel format SYNOPSIS
ppmtosixel [-raw] [-margin] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces sixel commands (SIX) as output. The output is formatted for color printing, e.g. for a DEC LJ250 color inkjet printer. If RGB values from the PPM file do not have maxval=100, the RGB values are rescaled. A printer control header and a color assignment table begin the SIX file. Image data is written in a compressed format by default. A printer control footer ends the image file. OPTIONS
-raw If specified, each pixel will be explicitly described in the image file. If -raw is not specified, output will default to com- pressed format in which identical adjacent pixels are replaced by "repeat pixel" commands. A raw file is often an order of magni- tude larger than a compressed file and prints much slower. -margin If -margin is not specified, the image will be start at the left margin (of the window, paper, or whatever). If -margin is speci- fied, a 1.5 inch left margin will offset the image. PRINTING
Generally, sixel files must reach the printer unfiltered. Use the lpr -x option or cat filename > /dev/tty0?. BUGS
Upon rescaling, truncation of the least significant bits of RGB values may result in poor color conversion. If the original PPM maxval was greater than 100, rescaling also reduces the image depth. While the actual RGB values from the ppm file are more or less retained, the color palette of the LJ250 may not match the colors on your screen. This seems to be a printer limitation. SEE ALSO
ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Rick Vinci. 26 April 1991 ppmtosixel(1)