Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers NFM allows full system access Post 302942629 by rbatte1 on Thursday 30th of April 2015 11:35:36 AM
Old 04-30-2015
Assuming my search is right, I found this document on how to use it.

I regret that I do not have any experience of it, but it appears that you can configure who/what has access to where.

TPS NFM User Guide

You have to consider what account credentials are being supplied to open the connection, and therefore what that account can see.

I hope that this helps,
Robin

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to access/mount so to access folder/files on a Remote System using Linux OS

Hi I need to access files from a specific folder of a Linux system from an another Linux System Remotely. I know how to, Export a folder on One SCO System & can access the same by using Import via., NFS in the Sco Unix SVR4 System using the scoadmin utility. Also, I know to use mount -t ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Full file system?

I read the sticky and thought of a script I use on a regular basis. Since unless you patch/upgrade the df command on solaris you have a very tought time teling how full the system truly is. Output looks like $ biggest.sh /tmp Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meyerder
0 Replies

3. Solaris

full system backup

I have unix server with OS 5.8 ,,, I tried ufsdump 0ua -f /dev/rmt/0 / to perform full system backup on tape but I failed could any one give a procedure for full system backup on solaris machine using tapes??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mm00123
1 Replies

4. Solaris

file system full

hello Even though I am not out of inodes or of space, the /var/adm/messages shows messages: file system full I am doing now fcsk -m (400G) and I am still waiting to see the fragmentation results (should I add another option to df to have a faster output?) Do you have any other hints... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to make a full system backup excluding data and restoring it to a new system

Hi, In order to have a sand box machine that I could use to test some system changes before going to production state, I'd like to duplicate a working system to a virtual one. Ideally, I'd like to manage to do it this way : - Make a full system backup excluding the user file system (this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pagaille
7 Replies

6. Red Hat

full access to redhat

Hello, Hello, I just installed my RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 on vmwork to learn exploit it. my first problem (for now) is that i cant received response from some command typed on (open terminal) ex: code : 1 2 # /etc/redhat-releasebash: /etc/redhat-release: Permission denied... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: debutant1990
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to give full access to output files created by .sh script run via crontab?

Hi Expert, I have a .sh script in my home/new_dir/script.sh This script creates number of output files at home/new_dir/email, home/new_dir/logs dir. I am running this script using crontab (owner root). Now this output files are getting created with rw-r----- 1 root root So if i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jeet1982
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

NFS share full access for local user

Hi All, Is it possible to give full access for a normal user in a NFS share? If its not possible is there a trick with which I can make it work? Thanks in advance Shyam (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shyam2j
1 Replies
PASSWORDMAKER(1)						   User Commands						  PASSWORDMAKER(1)

NAME
passwordmaker - Generates and manages passwords. SYNOPSIS
passwordmaker [-f <string>] [--search <string>] [-L] [-b] [-0] [-x] [-r <string>] [-a <MD4|MD5|SHA1|SHA256|RIPEMD160>] [--account_skip <integer>] [--account <string>] [-c <string>] [-g <integer>] [-d <string>] [-s <string>] [-p <string>] [-u <string>] [-l <none|before|after|both>] [-e <1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9>] [-m <string>] [--] [-v] [-h] DESCRIPTION
A small, lightweight, free, extension for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Flock, and Yahoo! Widgets which creates unique, secure passwords that are very easy for you to retrieve but no one else. Nothing is stored anywhere, anytime, so there's nothing to be hacked, lost, or stolen. This is the Command Line Version. CONFIGFILE
passwordmaker by default looks for a Configfile in $HOME/.passwordmaker.rdf. The syntax is compatible to rdf-files generated by the sis- ter-applications for Browsers. (see below) You can simply take a rdf-File and place it in $HOME/.passwordmaker.rdf. An example for the syntax can be found in /usr/share/doc/passwordmaker-cli/passwordmaker.rdf OPTIONS
-f <string>, --file <string> Path/filename to a settings file (value required) --search <string> Search config file for an account matching the supplied URL. If found, that account's settings will be used to generate the pass- word. (value required) Example: passwordmaker --search https://yoursite.com/login.phtml -L, --list List all accounts and groups in the config file. -b, --verbose Echo command-line arguments -0, --trimzeros Trim leading zeros from the generated password -x, --HMAC Use the HMAC version of the specified hash algorithm -r <string>, --url <string> URL (equivalent to "Use This URL" in the Firefox/Mozilla extension) (value required) -a <MD4|MD5|SHA1|SHA256|RIPEMD160>, --alg <MD4|MD5|SHA1|SHA256|RIPEMD160> Hash Algorithm (value required) --account_skip <integer> Account skip (value required) --account <string> Account (value required) -c <string>, --chars <string> Characters (value required) -g <integer>, --length <integer> Password Length (value required) -d <string>, --modifier <string> Password Modifier (value required) -s <string>, --suffix <string> Password Suffix (value required) -p <string>, --prefix <string> Password Prefix (value required) -u <string>, --username <string> Username (value required) -l <none|before|after|both>, --l33t <none|before|after|both> Where to use l33t (value required) -e <1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9>, --level <1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9> l33t level (value required) -m <string>, --mpw <string> Master Password (value required) --, --ignore_rest Ignores the rest of the labeled arguments following this flag. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. SEE ALSO
http://passwordmaker.org/ AUTHOR
This man page was generated with help2man and reworked by Cord Beermann <cord@debian.org>, maintainer of the Debian package, for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2 or later. passwordmaker March 2011 PASSWORDMAKER(1)