Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Loosing connection after authentication Post 302942465 by fretagi on Wednesday 29th of April 2015 06:32:53 AM
Old 04-29-2015
Yes its a production server, and yes I am root, but user oracle ha the same issue.

The server (Blade) its located in a chassis, with 6 other blades, so what I did and I can loging fine is to connect to the management port of the chassis, them from there connect to the particular server, once there I can do all the stuff the server will not kick me out

---------- Post updated at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:40 AM ----------

I have issued
Code:
snoop -D

and I had the following results:
Code:
 190.54.1.62 -> AIOPTSVR     drops: 0 TCP D=2049 S=1019 Ack=1829873131 Seq=35650
22256 Len=1460 Win=49640
 190.54.1.62 -> AIOPTSVR     drops: 0 TCP D=2049 S=1019 Push Ack=1829873131 Seq=
3565023716 Len=380 Win=49640
    AIOPTSVR -> 190.54.1.62  drops: 0 TCP D=1019 S=2049 Ack=3565023716 Seq=18298
73131 Len=0 Win=46720
    AIOPTSVR -> 190.54.1.62  drops: 0 NFS R 4 (write       ) NFS4_OK PUTFH NFS4_
OK WRITE NFS4_OK 3115 (ASYNC)
 190.54.1.62 -> AIOPTSVR     drops: 0 NFS C 4 (commit      ) PUTFH FH=7205 COMMI
T at 0 for 8192

the
Code:
drops: 0

indicate what? a drop connection or not?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux without loosing Win9x

If you wan't to try Linux but don't want to lose Micro$oft Win, 3 basic options. You can buy a new Disk ( wich aren't as expensive as they were) and install it there. You can partition your disk so that you'll be able to boot under win or linux. Or you can run VMware, wich is a great Virtual... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlinpr
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install FreeBSD without loosing my data?

hi. I am newbie in Unix. I wanted to install Free BSD 5.2.1 to my computer which winXp was already installed. But i couldn't. I chose Standard. Then it said you are going to use dos style fdisk partitioning. Then a window displayed begining like this. WARNING: A geometry of 155127/16/63 for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sualcavab
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace ascii chars without loosing it.

Hi, Can some one tell, how to replace ascii non printable TAB from the while to something, then later on replace it back to TAB. Basciallz we do bulk data processing, our processin treats TAB as new field , So I thought we can replace it with something and later on revert it. TIA (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: braindrain
4 Replies

4. Programming

Loosing signals even with sigqueue

Hi everyone, I have a process that forks many times.At a random time point the children must send a SIGUSR1 to the parent.To do that I'm using a pair of sigaction & sigqueue.However many signals are getting lost. Here are some code segments: a)sigaction sigset_t mask_set; /* used to set a... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonas.gabriel
12 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

You know your on the brink of loosing it when.....

you spend an entire day with scripting nightmares and go to bed real late in the early morning hrs to wake up to your gf asking you a question and your only answer is "It's in the script" LMAO Happened to me this morning would you believe that?? My daughter is 10yrs old and my gf wanted to check... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpfreak
3 Replies

6. SCO

SCO box loosing network connection

Hello, We have a SCO box running OpenServer 5.0.5. This has our business software on it (15 users connecting via terminal emulator (ansio lite)) which has been running for about 12-15yrs strong! Within the past 6-8 months, at random times of the day, we've been loosing connection to this box. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpcbrielle
8 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Loosing formatting when echoing an awk script

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: When I echo out the output of my awk script I loose the formatting that I set in my awk script (it should be in a table format). 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: 3. The attempts at a solution (include all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ROFL
2 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication

I have two Solaris 10 systems, A and B, both of which share home directories via NFS (served from a 3rd, Linux, machine). User names, uids, and home directories are identical when the same user has accounts on both Solaris 10 machines. When I run ssh -X user@A from my home machine, I can easily... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: WolfyPDX
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 ftp connection problem (connection refused, connection timed out)

Hi everyone, I am hoping anyone of you could help me in this weird problem we have in 1 of our Solaris 10 servers. Lately, we have been having some ftp problems in this server. Though it can ping any server within the network, it seems that it can only ftp to a select few. For most servers, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: labdakos
4 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Samba loosing SID UID mapping

Hi all, I don't know how many times I've setup samba shares, but... It's been a while since the last time. The SID UID maps used to always seem random. I.E. if I had to move the data to another box, I'd have to note all of the SID / UID relations and write scripts to convert them on the new... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mph
0 Replies
NWUSERLIST(1)							    nwuserlist							     NWUSERLIST(1)

NAME
nwuserlist - List Users logged in at a NetWare server SYNOPSIS
nwuserlist [ -h ] [ -S server ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -C ] [ -a ] [ -q ] [ -f [ -d ] [ -D ] [ -t ]] DESCRIPTION
nwuserlist lists the users logged in at a NetWare server, together with their connection number and their login time. nwuserlist looks up the file $HOME/.nwclient to find a file server, a user name and possibly a password. See nwclient(5) for more informa- tion. Please note that the access permissions of $HOME/.nwclient MUST be 600 for security reasons. OPTIONS
-h -h is used to print out a short help text. -S server server is the name of the server you want to use. -U user user is the user name to use for login. -P password password is the password to use for login. If neither -n nor -P are given, and the user has no open connection to the server, nwuserlist prompts for a password. -n -n should be given if no password is required for the login. -C By default, passwords are converted to uppercase before they are sent to the server, because most servers require this. You can turn off this conversion by -C. -a With option -a the IPX address of the station the user is logged in from is printed as well. -q With option -q object ID is printed in addition to user name. -f List also files opened by each connection. -d List detailed informations about each file. -D List DOS filename instead of filename which was used for opening. -t Show raw hexadecimal values in addition to human readable conversions. AUTHORS
nwuserlist was written by Volker Lendecke. See the Changes file of ncpfs for other contributors. nwuserlist 7/22/1996 NWUSERLIST(1)