Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Moderator input required please Post 302942094 by zaxxon on Friday 24th of April 2015 07:27:15 AM
Old 04-24-2015
Thanks for the hint - all his posts have been deleted and he is banned.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to zaxxon For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

to any moderator ..

:) i have made new title for myself since i am very serious about unix I thought that it might reflect this a little and also help me to gain some more self esteem to be more dillegent in my questions and answers to others.. I have an avatar but I am not quite sure how to apply it. if any moderator... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

restricting user input as required

Hi, I want the user to enter only numeric values and also he should only enter 2 digits only ( eg 23 or 23 or 03 any 2 digits) For the above purpose how should i declare my variable ? integer value if I read 03 in variable value then it gives me error ...also user can enter n number... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhananjayk
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

password required when using input redirection

Hello, I need to change user and run some commands by using a script. lets say, I'm using su - someuser << start password required -----> how can I enter the password here command 1 command 2 command 3 command 4 start While trying to run this I got the following message: "standard... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting required fields from a test file in required fromat in unix

My data is something like shown below. date1 date2 aaa bbbb ccccc date3 date4 dddd eeeeeee ffffffffff ggggg hh I want the output like this date1date2 aaa eeeeee I serached in the forum but didn't find the exact matching solution. Please help. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdhanek
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Input required for telnet in script

Guru, I am trying to use telnet in unix script. And it's asking password after executing telnet command in script. But I don't want to have manual intervention over there. So is it possible to pass password for telnet from script itself. What I am doing right now is something like this. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

getopts :- expecting required input format

The requirement is, i'm using getopts for calling two different function depending upon the input the user gives. Two functions are 1. help 2. processing function these two functions are written inside the script and if the user gives only the below format the processing function should be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amutha
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a file with input values required

Hi Guys Please can you help me to create a file using the following inputs 2351 first input 2339 second input all this rows need to have the value 0 in front 2338 third input 2333 fourth input all this rows need to have the value 1 in front count all the rows in the file and insert the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
10 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Best Alternative for checking input parameter contains required value or not

Any good way to check if code has the required output # /sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts = 1 /sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts | grep "= 1" net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts = 1 What I can think of is above, and it... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
16 Replies
SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint(3)				      OpenSSL					  SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint, SSL_use_psk_identity_hint, SSL_CTX_set_psk_server_callback, SSL_set_psk_server_callback - set PSK identity hint to use SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> int SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint(SSL_CTX *ctx, const char *hint); int SSL_use_psk_identity_hint(SSL *ssl, const char *hint); void SSL_CTX_set_psk_server_callback(SSL_CTX *ctx, unsigned int (*callback)(SSL *ssl, const char *identity, unsigned char *psk, int max_psk_len)); void SSL_set_psk_server_callback(SSL *ssl, unsigned int (*callback)(SSL *ssl, const char *identity, unsigned char *psk, int max_psk_len)); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint() sets the given NULL-terminated PSK identity hint hint to SSL context object ctx. SSL_use_psk_identity_hint() sets the given NULL-terminated PSK identity hint hint to SSL connection object ssl. If hint is NULL the current hint from ctx or ssl is deleted. In the case where PSK identity hint is NULL, the server does not send the ServerKeyExchange message to the client. A server application must provide a callback function which is called when the server receives the ClientKeyExchange message from the client. The purpose of the callback function is to validate the received PSK identity and to fetch the pre-shared key used during the connection setup phase. The callback is set using functions SSL_CTX_set_psk_server_callback() or SSL_set_psk_server_callback(). The callback function is given the connection in parameter ssl, NULL-terminated PSK identity sent by the client in parameter identity, and a buffer psk of length max_psk_len bytes where the pre-shared key is to be stored. RETURN VALUES
SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint() and SSL_use_psk_identity_hint() return 1 on success, 0 otherwise. Return values from the server callback are interpreted as follows: > 0 PSK identity was found and the server callback has provided the PSK successfully in parameter psk. Return value is the length of psk in bytes. It is an error to return a value greater than max_psk_len. If the PSK identity was not found but the callback instructs the protocol to continue anyway, the callback must provide some random data to psk and return the length of the random data, so the connection will fail with decryption_error before it will be finished completely. 0 PSK identity was not found. An "unknown_psk_identity" alert message will be sent and the connection setup fails. 1.0.1e 2014-06-17 SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint(3)