Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to run executeable file using shell script? Post 302941297 by weslyarfan on Tuesday 14th of April 2015 10:21:30 PM
Old 04-14-2015
I have tried but the result is like this..
Code:
E:\SEMESTER 6\TA_2\space\source.alt\source.orig>./space.exe
'.' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

E:\SEMESTER 6\TA_2\space\source.alt\source.orig>

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to run shell command and insert results to existing xml file

Hi. Thanks for any help with this. I'm not new to programming but I am new to shell programming. I need a script that will 1. execute 'df -k' and return the volume names with specific text 2. surround each line of the above results in opening and closing xml tags 3. insert the results of step... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: littlejon
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run shell script from .bat file

hi how can I execute a shell script on unix server from a .bat file of windows desktop?? Regards. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chaitrali
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help need to make a shell script run for ffmpeg vhook watermaking in shell

i have a small problem getting a batxh shell script to run in shell this is the code the problem seems to be centered around the ffmpeg command, something maybe to do with the ' ' wrapping around the vhook part command this is a strange problem , if i take the ffmpeg command and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wingchun22
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with shell script to run the commands reading options from local file

I have to use shell script to run series of commands on another unix box by connecting through SSH and giving user credentials. For running commands on remote machine I have to use options reading from a local file. Process: Connecting to remote unix server <host1.ibm.com> through ssh Login: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsprout
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to run a python program on multiple entries in a file

Hello I am trying to run a python program using shell script, which takes a single argument from a file. This file has one entry per line : 1aaa 2bbb 3ccc 4ddd 5eee ... ... ... My shell script runs the program, only for the last entry : #!/bin/sh IFS=$'\n' for line in $(cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad23
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

php file unable to run shell script with arguments

echo $result=exec("./permit.sh".$_FILES); pls suggest some other method to run shell script in php .:wall::mad: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: upvan111
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To run a shell script in remote server from windows batch file

Hi all, i need to run a shell script on remote server. I have created file .bat file in windows server with following code, c:\Users\Desktop\putty.exe -ssh -pw password user@server ./script.sh i need to run the script.sh in my remote server Above command is not working, any... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rammm
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script run in a case statement call to run a php file, also Perl

Linux System having all Perl, Python, PHP (and Ruby) installed From a Shell script, can call a Perl, Python, PHP (or Ruby ?) file eg eg a Shell script run in a case statement call to run a php file, also Perl or/and Python file??? Like #!/usr/bin/bash .... .... case $INPUT_STRING... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hoyanet
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Run shell script based on date file

Hi Team, I have a to run a script based on a date present in a different file which updates everyday. Kindly help with the solution. My current execution : ksh scriptname.sh 10152019. But here i want to enter this date from a file which gets updated daily. My appraoch : date file location:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: midhun3108
3 Replies
PDFBLUR(1)						      General Commands Manual							PDFBLUR(1)

NAME
pdfblur - generate views for depth-of-field blurring SYNOPSIS
pdfblur aperture nsamp viewfile DESCRIPTION
Pdfblur takes the given viewfile and computes nsamp views based on an aperture diameter of aperture (in world coordinate units) and a focal distance equal to the length of the -vd view direction vector. When rendered and averaged together, these views will result in a picture with the specified depth of field. Either pinterp(1) or rpict(1) may be called to do the actual work. (The given viewfile must also be passed on the command line to the chosen renderer, since pdfblur provides supplemental view specifications only.) For pinterp, feed the output of pdfblur to the standard input of pinterp and apply the -B option to blur views together. In most cases, a single picture with z-buffer is all that is required to get a satisfactory result, though the perfectionist may wish to apply three pic- tures arranged in a triangle about the aperature, or alternatively apply the -ff option together with the -fr option of pinterp. (The lat- ter may actually work out to be faster, since rendering three views takes three times as long as a single view, and the -fr option will end up recomputing relatively few pixels by comparison.) To use pdfblur with rpict, apply the -S option to indicate a rendering sequence, and set the -o option with a formatted file name to save multiple output pictures. When all the renderings are finished, combine them with the pcomb(1) program, using appropriate scalefactors to achieve an average. Note that using rpict is MUCH more expensive than using pinterp, and it is only recommended if the scene and applica- tion absolutely demand it (e.g. there is prominent refraction that must be modeled accurately). For both pinterp and rpict, the computation time will be proportional to the number of views from pdfblur. We have found a nsamp setting somewhere between 5 and 10 to be adequate for most images. Relatively larger values are appropriate for larger aperatures. The -pd option of rpict may be used instead or in combination with or instead of pdfblur to blur depth-of-field. If used in combination, it is best to set the -pd option to the overall aperture divided by nsamp to minimize ghosting in the output. To simulate a particular camera's aperture, divide the focal length of the lens by the f-number, then convert to the corresponding world coordinate units. For example, if you wish to simulate a 50mm lens at f/2.0 in a scene modeled in meters, then you divide 50mm by 2.0 to get 25mm, which corresponds to an effective aperture of 0.025 meters. EXAMPLES
To use pinterp to simulate an aperture of 0.5 inches on a lens focused at a distance of 57 inches: rpict -vf myview -x 640 -y 480 -z orig.zbf scene.oct > orig.hdr pdfblur 0.5 57 8 orig.hdr | pinterp -B -vf orig.hdr -x 640 -y 480 orig.hdr orig.zbf > blurry.hdr To use rpict exclusively to do the same: pdfblur .5 57 5 myview | rpict -S 1 -vf myview -x 640 -y 480 -o view%d.hdr scene.oct pcomb -s .2 view1.hdr -s .2 view2.hdr -s .2 view3.hdr -s .2 view4.hdr -s .2 view5.hdr > blurry.hdr AUTHOR
Greg Ward BUGS
This program really only works with perspective views. SEE ALSO
pcomb(1), pinterp(1), pmblur(1), pmdblur(1), rcalc(1), rpict(1), vwright(1) RADIANCE
1/24/96 PDFBLUR(1)