Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HPUX nsswitch.conf issue
Operating Systems HP-UX HPUX nsswitch.conf issue Post 302941291 by methyl on Tuesday 14th of April 2015 07:46:24 PM
Old 04-14-2015
Try working your way through the available options:

[notfound=continue]
This User Gave Thanks to methyl For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache httpd.conf <VirtualHost> issue

I have just configured httpd.conf on a new Redhat 9 install. Below are my additions to httpd.conf. Everything works fine except that when typing http://spetnik.d2g.com into my web browser, I am sent to the "Default catch all" site. Any clues? NameVirtualHost *:80 #Default catch all ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
5 Replies

2. Solaris

/etc/nsswitch.conf hosts ldap dns

Hi all Is there any reason to have "hosts ldap dns" as line in /etc/nsswitch.conf ? My understanding is that ldap does not contain any host information..(?) Best regards...Ludwig (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ludwig
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Sendmail does not accord to the hosts order in Solaris nsswitch.conf

Dear Friend, It is strange that my sendmail does not accord to the hosts order in solaris nsswitch.conf. Please let me elaborate in details. Thank you. Setting: solaris 9 /etc/nsswitch.conf hosts: file ldap dns sendmail 8.13.4 /etc/mail/sendmail.cf O... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackyyjwu
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

Ignite issue on HPUX server

Hi All, I am getting below error while igniting(restoring image) on 2470 server. i tried with different images it is giving same error. please help me out to resolve this issue * Making VxFS filesystem for "/usr/aethos/snss/suppimpapp1", (/dev/vg00/rsuppimpapp1). *... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prabhu H
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

HPUX model scirpt issue

hi, I am using HPUX 11.31(Itanium) and HP 5100 printer. I am using PCL5.nloo model script present in HPUX by default to print to printer. I am finding issues in printing paper sizes and few other options. Description of the problem: When i give a print with option "half" and "Legal"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

Question about nsswitch.conf

Hi, I was told to add the "nis" in front of "files" for below lines in /etc/nsswitch.conf was not in a good practise. I tried to search in google and man page for nsswitch.conf and can't find the answer. could someone please help me? passwd: nis files shadow: nis files group: nis files... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: beeloo
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Issue on resolv.conf

Hi all, :( I am facing issue while I have updated in resolv.conf, after nework service restart, it was automatically deleted IP from resolv.conf file. Could you please let me know what is the reason resolv.conf deleted any IP which I have manually updated, but it store only my router IP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pradipta Kumar
3 Replies

8. BSD

Syslog.conf issue

I'm trying to get all ipfw logs going to ipfw.log I've managed that, but ipfw.log is also getting stuff that shows up in system.log !-ipfw *.notice;authpriv,remoteauth,ftp,install,internal.none /var/log/system.log kern.* /var/log/kernel.log... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnojr
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Configure resolv.conf and nsswitch.conf

Hi, I've installed Solaris 11.3(live media) and configured DNS. Everytime I reboot the server, resolv.conf got deleted and it created a new nsswitch.conf. I used below to configure both settings: # svccfg -s dns/client svc:/network/dns/client> setprop config/nameserver = (xx.xx.xx.aa... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: flexihopper18
1 Replies
rlm_always(5)							 FreeRADIUS Module						     rlm_always(5)

NAME
rlm_always - FreeRADIUS Module DESCRIPTION
The rlm_always module provides a simple way to "always" return a value during the processing of a configuration section. The module does nothing other than return a configured value. The main configuration item to be aware of is: rcode This module will always return with the rcode specified. The default, if none specified is: fail (RLM_MODULE_FAIL). The valid options are: reject RLM_MODULE_REJECT fail RLM_MODULE_FAIL ok RLM_MODULE_OK handled RLM_MODULE_HANDLED invalid RLM_MODULE_INVALID userlock RLM_MODULE_USERLOCK notfound RLM_MODULE_NOTFOUND noop RLM_MODULE_NOOP updated RLM_MODULE_UPDATED CONFIGURATION
modules { ... always ok { rcode = ok } ... } ... authorize { ... redundant { sql1 # try to find the user in sql1 sql2 # try to find the user in sql2 ok # if still not found, it's OK. } ... } SECTIONS
authorization, authentication, postauthentication, preaccounting, accounting, preproxy, postproxy FILES
/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf SEE ALSO
radiusd(8), radiusd.conf(5) AUTHOR
Chris Parker, cparker@segv.org 3 February 2004 rlm_always(5)