Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to find users not logged in for 90 days Post 302941230 by Sachinlinux on Tuesday 14th of April 2015 10:19:13 AM
Old 04-14-2015
Hi Carlo,

No its not working getting same error like invalid date..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

to find the number of users logged in

Hi, can u say to display the number of users that logged before me. thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: shanshine
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

Hi, Can I get a script to list out all the users, who has not logged on since last 90 days. Last command in not working due due to /var/adm/wtmpx is more than 2 GB. Thanks in advance. Regards, Roni (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: manasranjanpand
10 Replies

3. Solaris

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

I need actuall script which List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days Thanks in advance. Di! (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: haridham
17 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check users logged out

Hi, Here is the script that I have written to check if a particular user is has logged out, and if yes, then a mail needs to be sent to the management the details of whatever has been captured by the script command. echo "The current users are:" who | awk '{print $1}' | sort > temp1 cp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to identify logged users & commands executed

Hi All, I am trying to write a script to get the user information & the command executed. I tried something like this : w | sort | awk '{print$5$6$7}' My requirement is to identify the users who execute the same command at same time. I need the user name & the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayarajvp
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

number of users logged in script

My admin needs a shell script in Korn that will show conditions based on users logged in. I have never used the Korn shell and have no clue what I am doing, can anyone help. here are the conditions that need to be returned. if users are below 5 displays should be: performance is high if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vthokiefan
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

find top 4 users currently logged on can i use grep

For the first 4 users only that are currently logged in output their effective user id. It's not important the order in which each logged in i just want to have the top 4. Same question as here...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: whyatepies
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find top 3 users currently logged on

For the first 3 users only that are currently logged in output their effective user id. thank you. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whyatepies
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Users not logged in for last 90 days

Hi, How to find the users who did not login into a UNIX box (thru ssh/ftp or any other way) for last 90 days? I think of using "finger" or "last" command to findout each user's last login and then find number of days between today and that day. Is there any other better way or anyone prepared... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reddyr
1 Replies
TV_GRAB_IT_DVB(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					TV_GRAB_IT_DVB(1p)

NAME
tv_grab_it_dvb - Grab TV listings for Italy from the DVB-S stream SYNOPSIS
tv_grab_it_dvb --help tv_grab_it_dvb [--adapter N] [--config-file FILE] --configure tv_grab_it_dvb [--config-file FILE] [--output FILE] [--days N] [--offset N] [--quiet] [--verbose] [--adapter N] [--no-cache-summaries] DESCRIPTION
Output TV listings for several channels as provided by the DVB-S stream from Skyitalia. This grabber is based on the work of Lukkinosat for everything concerning the decoding of data. The tuning part is mostly a port to perl of the relevant parts in szap. This is an early release and should be considered beta quality. First run tv_grab_it_dvb --configure to choose which channels you want to download. Then running tv_grab_it with no arguments will output listings in XML format to standard output. --configure Prompt for which channels, and writes the configuration file. --adapter Use this adapter for tuning and grabbing. Default is 0. --config-file FILE Set the name of the configuration file, the default is ~/.xmltv/tv_grab_it_dvb.conf. This is the file written by --configure and read when grabbing. --gui OPTION Use this option to enable a graphical interface to be used. OPTION may be 'Tk', or left blank for the best available choice. Additional allowed values of OPTION are 'Term' for normal terminal output (default) and 'TermNoProgressBar' to disable the use of XMLTV::ProgressBar. --output FILE write to FILE rather than standard output. --days N Grab N days. Since we cannot decide how much data we get we simply throw away everyting above this number of days. --offset N Start N days in the future. The default is to start from today. --quiet Suppress the progress messages normally written to standard error. --no-cache-summaries Disables caching of summaries in the file summaries.cache It is advised to leave this option on as the summaries part of the data stream can be very different between grabs, and you might get blank descriptions. --verbose Prints out verbose information useful for debugging. Repeat (up to 4x) for more verbosiness --min-noname This is a hack. As I have a situation where there are a few channels whose name I cannot find (usually 3 or 4) you can sat the number of channel that can be left nameless. Try using this if the grabber keep on running forever. --version Show the version of the grabber. --help Print a help message and exit. CAVEATS
This grabber relies on the linux dvb api, and therefore does not run under other operating systems. For Debian users: this means the package does not depend on the Linux::DVB perl package, as this would make it uninstallable on the Debian kFreeBSD and HURD ports. Please install the liblinux-dvb-perl package to use this grabber. EXAMPLES
tv_grab_it_dvb --adapter 2 --configure configures tv_grab_it_dvb using adapter number 2 tv_grab_it_dvb --adapter 2 --quiet grabs the full data without displaying anything (useful in cron scripts) SEE ALSO
xmltv(5). AUTHOR
Davide Chiarini, davide.chiarini@gmail.com you can find some more help at http://www.htpcpoint.it/forum/ perl v5.14.2 2012-06-30 TV_GRAB_IT_DVB(1p)