Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Upgrade SCO 5.0.2 Host to Enterprise with license Post 302940643 by Lm76 on Wednesday 8th of April 2015 03:09:21 AM
Old 04-08-2015
Ok I think i understand. I can install 506 (with your download instructions that you propose to give me) and i use my 505 enterprise license. I think is right.
Thanks a lot. How do you want to give me download instructions for 5.0.6 ?

Last edited by Lm76; 04-08-2015 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: -

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

QNX host cannot ping SCO host, vice versa

The problem I am facing now is that the QNX host could not ping the SCO host and vice versa. They are in the same domain, ie, 172.20.3.xx. As I am very new to Unix, I guess I must have missed out some important steps. Pls help... Thanx alot (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gavon
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Upgrade SCO openserver

Hi guys i have a unix server SCO 5.0.4 and i'm trying to install and intel pro 100 and for some reason it wont see it , i tried to install a 3 com card and same thing. I know that if i had 5.0.6 it will see any of those cards.my questions is ( if i upgrade to 5.0.6 i have a computone card... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
4 Replies

3. SCO

SCO OpenServer 6.0.0 License for Testing

SCO OpenServer 6.0.0 License is required for testing purpose. If anyone have, please help me at the earliest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar9919
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

to check the Linux upgrade in the host

Hi, how to check when was the linux upgrade has been done to this host. below command show the RHEL version. cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 6) i want to know when it was upgraded.. is there any command available for that ? or anywhere we... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

6. SCO

Looking to Buy SCO Merge 5.3 License

Xinuos (SCO) discontinued Merge 5.3 on 1.31.16. I'm looking to buy from someone their Merge license. Please contact 1234567@optonline.net (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott Tinker
0 Replies
LIBLICENSE(1)							  [FIXME: manual]						     LIBLICENSE(1)

NAME
license - program to specify and modify media file licenses SYNOPSIS
license [filename] DESCRIPTION
The liblicense package provides a license command to allow simple command-line examination and manipulation of license information embedded in media files. The default action is to show the default license as configured in $HOME/.license. This default can be offered by applications that use liblicense when asking you what license you would like to release your work under. In addition to showing you and allowing you to change the embedded license in a file, the license also can show and allow you to change the embedded "web statement URI", a link to a web page with information about the file that you can use to verify the embedded license. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, run the application with --help. -h --help Show summary of options. -v --verbose Output more information about the actions of the program. -q --quiet Output less information about the actions of the program. -a JURISDICTION --list=JURISDICTION List all avialbale licenses in JURISDICTION (uses the generic jurisdiction if JURISDICTION is not specified). --set-license Sets the license of the file (to the license specified by "-l"). --remove-license Removes the embedded license metadata from the file. -l URI --license=URI When setting the license of a file or the default license preference, set it to URI. --set-web-statement Sets the web statement link in the file (to the value specified by "-w"). --remove-web-statement Removes the embedded web statement metadata from the file. -w URI --web-statement=URI When setting the web statement URI in a file, set it to URI. -u MODULE --use=MODULE Use the module called MODULE to interact with a file. -m List the available modules and their capabilities. Modules are used to handle different media types. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Asheesh Laroia asheesh@asheesh.org. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU Lesser General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Asheesh Laroia [FIXME: source] June 4, 2008 LIBLICENSE(1)