Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Good acl for remote depot software Post 302940613 by Linusolaradm1 on Tuesday 7th of April 2015 04:41:21 PM
Old 04-07-2015
Good acl for remote depot software

This is the situation
On hpux2.domain.com i have set a depot source,copying various
depots on /var/spool/sw
I can install from hpux2,but i want to do a remote access
to other hosts,i have tried this

Code:
swacl -l global_product_template -M host:hpux3.domain.com:crw-t
swacl -l depot -M host:hpux3.domain.com:crw-t

but doesn't work.
Give me this error when i try to install a depot or a software(java80 for example)
" Security on the remote system has denied access."

Last edited by Linusolaradm1; 05-24-2015 at 08:24 PM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

VNC depot

Hi All, I'm having a very difficult time compiling VNC for HPUX 11.0. Is there a vnc depot sitting somewhere out there ? Thanks a bunch, KENT (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kxchen_home
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Creating a depot

Hi. I am working on creating a depot that should be relocatable(I should be able to install it to a directory of my choice). The hp-ux help library talks about the variables SW_LOCATION and SW_ROOT_DIRECTORY to accomplish this. I have set the is_relocatable parameter to true in my psf. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JStone
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good remote sites to get graphics from?

Hello, I am starting ym first webpage and I am learning how to get images from a remote unix site to my unix account. But I don't know of any good sites to get some. Anyone know of any? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: werty7373
3 Replies

4. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Need good parental software for Mac

My parents want to monitor my little brothers (10 year old) internet activity for a couple of weeks to check out who he talks to on IM and everything. I suggested a keylogger for mac, but not familiar with it.........Is there a better program? If so or If not, is there any program you recommend? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tinna
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

perl and HP-UX : instmodsh in combination with software depot : update inventory for installed Perl

we create a HP-UX software depot with a new perl-modul. after installation of the software depot, the perl module i can't find with instmodsh in the inventory for installed Perl modules. - i have learned of using instmodsh command : i find out what modules are already installed on my system. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bora99
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

DEPOT software

I am using SAM and it is asking for the location of the DEPOT software. I don't know what the DEPOT software is. Can anyone explain and tell me where the default location for the software is? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Randydog
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Software to work and convert to pdf with good frontend

Hello, I use pdftk for join pdf and split pages and more option! But this is through terminal! I need the software with frontend and, especially, with option on button right mouse hover icon document whit option "convert direct to pdf". This software, or frontend exist? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enodev
0 Replies
SVK::Command::Info(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     SVK::Command::Info(3)

NAME
SVK::Command::Info - Display information about a file or directory SYNOPSIS
info [PATH | DEPOTPATH]... OPTIONS
-R [--recursive] : descend recursively DESCRIPTION
For example, here's the way to display the info of a checkout path: % svk info ~/dev/svk Checkout Path: /Users/gugod/dev/svk Depot Path: //svk/local Revision: 447 Last Changed Rev.: 447 Last Changed Date: 2006-11-28 Copied From: /svk/trunk, Rev. 434 Merged From: /svk/trunk, Rev. 445 You can see the result has some basic information: the actual depot path, and current revision. Next are advanced information about copy and merge source for this depot path. The result of "svk info //svk/local" is almost the same as above, except for the "Checkout Path:" line is not there, because you are not referring to a checkout path. Note that the revision numbers on "Copied From:" and "Merged From:" lines are for the source path (//svk/trunk), not the target path (//svk/local). The example above state that, //svk/local is copied from the revision 434 of //svk/trunk, and //svk/local was merged from the revision 445 of //svk/trunk. Hence if you do a "svk log -r 434 //svk/local", svk would tell you that //svk/local does not exist at revision 434. So far there is no easy way to tell the actual revision number of //svk/local right after a copy or merge. If the target is a depot path, or the corresponding depot path of the target checkout path is actually a mirroring path, the output of this command will look like this: % svk info //svk/trunk Depot Path: //svk/trunk Revision: 447 Last Changed Rev.: 445 Mirrored From: svn://svn.clkao.org/svk, Rev. 1744 So you can see this depot path is mirrored from a remote repository, and so far mirrored up to revision 1744. perl v5.10.0 2008-08-04 SVK::Command::Info(3)