Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Good acl for remote depot software Post 302940613 by Linusolaradm1 on Tuesday 7th of April 2015 04:41:21 PM
Old 04-07-2015
Good acl for remote depot software

This is the situation
On hpux2.domain.com i have set a depot source,copying various
depots on /var/spool/sw
I can install from hpux2,but i want to do a remote access
to other hosts,i have tried this

Code:
swacl -l global_product_template -M host:hpux3.domain.com:crw-t
swacl -l depot -M host:hpux3.domain.com:crw-t

but doesn't work.
Give me this error when i try to install a depot or a software(java80 for example)
" Security on the remote system has denied access."

Last edited by Linusolaradm1; 05-24-2015 at 08:24 PM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

VNC depot

Hi All, I'm having a very difficult time compiling VNC for HPUX 11.0. Is there a vnc depot sitting somewhere out there ? Thanks a bunch, KENT (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kxchen_home
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Creating a depot

Hi. I am working on creating a depot that should be relocatable(I should be able to install it to a directory of my choice). The hp-ux help library talks about the variables SW_LOCATION and SW_ROOT_DIRECTORY to accomplish this. I have set the is_relocatable parameter to true in my psf. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JStone
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good remote sites to get graphics from?

Hello, I am starting ym first webpage and I am learning how to get images from a remote unix site to my unix account. But I don't know of any good sites to get some. Anyone know of any? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: werty7373
3 Replies

4. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Need good parental software for Mac

My parents want to monitor my little brothers (10 year old) internet activity for a couple of weeks to check out who he talks to on IM and everything. I suggested a keylogger for mac, but not familiar with it.........Is there a better program? If so or If not, is there any program you recommend? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tinna
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

perl and HP-UX : instmodsh in combination with software depot : update inventory for installed Perl

we create a HP-UX software depot with a new perl-modul. after installation of the software depot, the perl module i can't find with instmodsh in the inventory for installed Perl modules. - i have learned of using instmodsh command : i find out what modules are already installed on my system. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bora99
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

DEPOT software

I am using SAM and it is asking for the location of the DEPOT software. I don't know what the DEPOT software is. Can anyone explain and tell me where the default location for the software is? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Randydog
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Software to work and convert to pdf with good frontend

Hello, I use pdftk for join pdf and split pages and more option! But this is through terminal! I need the software with frontend and, especially, with option on button right mouse hover icon document whit option "convert direct to pdf". This software, or frontend exist? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enodev
0 Replies
DOMAIN(8)						    InterNetNews Documentation							 DOMAIN(8)

NAME
domain - nnrpd domain resolver SYNOPSIS
domain domainname DESCRIPTION
This program can be used in readers.conf to grant access based on the subdomain part of the remote hostname. In particular, it only returns success if the remote hostname ends in domainname. (A leading dot on domainname is optional; even without it, the argument must match on dot-separated boundaries). The "username" returned is whatever initial part of the remote hostname remains after domainname is removed. It is an error if there is no initial part (that is, if the remote hostname is exactly the specified domainname). EXAMPLE
The following readers.conf(5) fragment grants access to hosts with internal domain names: auth internal { res: "domain .internal" default-domain: "example.com" } access internal { users: "*@example.com" newsgroups: example.* } Access is granted to the example.* groups for all connections from hosts that resolve to hostnames ending in ".internal"; a connection from "foo.internal" would match access groups as "foo@example.com". BUGS
It seems the code does not confirm that the matching part is actually at the end of the remote hostname (e.g., "domain: example.com" would match the remote host "foo.example.com.org" by ignoring the trailing ".org" part). Does this resolver actually provide any useful functionality not available by using wildcards in the readers.conf(5) hosts parameter? If so, the example above should reflect this functionality. HISTORY
This documentation was written by Jeffrey M. Vinocur <jeff@litech.org>. $Id: domain.pod 8200 2008-11-30 13:31:30Z iulius $ SEE ALSO
nnrpd(8), readers.conf(5) INN 2.5.3 2009-05-21 DOMAIN(8)