Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Unable to correct NMONVisualizer java error. Can someone help to decode this java error? Post 302940543 by agent.kgb on Tuesday 7th of April 2015 04:31:56 AM
Old 04-07-2015
check your classpath

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help ... Java not reading correct AIX system time.

I have Java 1.4.2 (IBM AIX build ca142-20050929a SR3) installed on AIX 5.3. My system time is set correctly and both date and smitty confirm the correct date, time, and timezone: #date Thu Sep 21 15:12:42 EDT 2006 However, when I check the sytem time in Java... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave521
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error in java

hi everyone i am attaching a java code below, it is running perfectly fine on windows but not on unix system. unix system is having java 1.2 environment. and this code is java 1.1 onwards compatible. WELL THE ERROR GIVEN IS UNKNOWN HOST EXCEPTION plz help me out. import java.net.*; import... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parmeet
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Java compiling error

I need Help folks; I'm very new to Java & i was trying to compile some java files & i got a lot of errors (see below), could some one tell me what am i doing wrong? These are the files i need to compile: AddCommentActionLogging.java EditPageActionLogging.java When i run:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Katkota
4 Replies

4. Programming

java OC4J error..!!

Dear anyone can help me??I really not know what do my server OCj4 log means...is it OC4J normal?? 2/1/10 1:51 PM: Servlet error java.lang.IllegalStateException: Response has already been committed, be sure no t to write to the OutputStream or to trigger a commit due to any other action be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: netxus
0 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

fink error/java error?

Hi, Im trying to install a program called relax, i installed fink according to the instructions from the fink website to install to mac os 10.6. It seems to be working alright but when i try to install the program i get this error but i dont know what to do with it, User% fink install... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: olifu02
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Java error in Solaris 9

Hi folks, I had a sparc machine with Solaris9 and built in java1.4.2 I installed Java1.5 on top of it by running the file jre-1_5_0_22-solaris-sparcv9.sh Now when I run the java application, I get the following error: Error occurred during initialization of VM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manojsomanath
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Java Webstart Error:Unable to load resource

I have a .jnlp file start.jnlp. It first display a login screen and after login does something I am getting the below error after login Error:unable to load resource url.com: Search with Many Find the attached error snapshot of the webstart application. I am trying this activity by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Java patch error

I don't know if this the right place to post this. My issue is this, I'm trying to add this patch to upgrade my java on my Solaris server. I'mtrying to update to java 1.5.0_34 from java 1.5.0_32. patchadd ./118666-36 I get this error: Patch 118666-36 failed to install due to failure produced... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bitlord
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Java error

Dear All, while running java -version i am getting following error /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't find path for shared library: libjli.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory ARIES32: Core file for PA32 application saved to /finacle/RIPU/core.java Abort(coredump) its creating a core dump. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripudaman.singh
3 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Creates a link in /usr/share/maven-repo for an existing jar. SYNOPSIS
mh_linkjar [option]... [pom] [dest_jar] [link]... DESCRIPTION
Create symlinks for a jar installed by other means. The symlinks created include links to the jar in /usr/share/maven-repo, at the correct location for Maven. It can also create additional links to the jar, usually located in /usr/share/java. Where [pom] is the location of the POM associated with the jar to install. GroupId, artifactId and version will be extracted from this file. [dest_jar] is the path of the installed jar, usually located in the usr/share/java folder. [link] is an additional link to the jar to install, usually there should be a link to usr/share/java/$jar.jar and usr/share/java/$jar-$version.jar to comply with the Java packaging guidelines. Note that there is no need to specify those particular links if the --java-lib option is used. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain this jar file -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the jar, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules Maven rules are used here to extract the groupId, artifactId and version from the POM file. -l --java-lib: Optional, if given it will install the jar into /usr/share/java to comply with the Debian Java specification. The jar will be installed as /usr/share/java/$name-$version.jar and a versionless link /usr/share/java/$name.jar will point to it, as well as the links installed in /usr/share/maven-repo -n<name> --usj-name=<name>: Optional, the name to use when installing the library in /usr/share/java when --java-lib is used. Defaults to the artifact id found in the POM. -j<version> --usj-version=<version>: Optional, the version to use when installing the library in /usr/share/java when --java-lib is used. Defaults to the version found in the POM. -s --no-usj-versionless: Optional, don't install the versionless link in /usr/share/java. This flag is used only when the -l or --java-lib option is given. -c<classifier> --classifier=<classifier>: Optional, the classifier for the jar. Empty by default. -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results --skip-clean-pom: don't clean the pom, assume that a previous action ran mh_cleanpom with the correct options. mh_cleanpom is run only to extract the groupId, artifactId and version of the jar Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)