Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is My IP Address?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What is My IP Address? Post 302940236 by drl on Thursday 2nd of April 2015 09:28:13 AM
Old 04-02-2015
Hi.

Code:
My IP Address 184.100.69.218

My IP Proxy Server Status Proxy Server Not Detected

My IP Internal Port Number 38462

My IP Country Name United States

My IP City Name City - Not Detected

My IP Region Name Region - Not Detected

My IP Latitude & Longitude 38.000000, -97.000000 (map)

My IP User Agent
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.120 Safari/537.36

My IP Whois Info Whois 184.100.69.218

My IP DNS Lookup DNS Lookup For 184.100.69.218

Best wishes ... cheers, drl
This User Gave Thanks to drl For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

network address and broadcast address?

say I have a IP address which is 10.0.0.12, and subnet mask is 255.255.255.240, what is the network address and what is the broadcast address which host lives on? And could you explain how to get the answer? thanx in advance! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pnxi
7 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to Achive IP address through MAC(Ethernet) address

Hi sir, i want to make such programe which takes MAC(Ethernet) address of any host & give me its IP address....... but i'm nt getting that how i can pass the MAC address to Frame........ Please give me an idea for making such program... Thanks & regards Krishna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnacins
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh - how to list all ip address between 2 ip address

Trying to do a ksh script that needs to list all ip address between ip address a and b .. ie. Ip address A=192.168.1.200 Ip address B=192.168.2.15 So the subnet changes from 1 to 2 but I want to list all possible ip addresses between the 2.. Which would be: 192.168.1.200... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Get ip address from mac address

I have following message in my messages file on solaris 10 WARNING: e1000g3712000:3 has duplicate address 010.022.196.011 (in use by 00:50:56:85:25:ef); disabled Now is there any way i can find which server has 00:50:56:85:25:ef mac address either IP or Hostname ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What would the physical address be for virtual address?

Hi guys, I got one problem which I definetily no idea. What would the physical address be for virtual address? 1) 2ABC 2) 3F4B Here is the page table:see attached Thank you sos sososososso much!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lemon_06
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

Tracing a MAC address to IP address: Solaris

Hi there I lost connectivity to one of our remote systems and when I checked the messages log I found the following: Aug 10 23:42:34 host xntpd: time reset (step) 1.681729 s Aug 16 13:20:51 host ip: WARNING: node "mac address" is using our IP address x.x.x.x on aggr1 Aug 16 13:20:51 host... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: notreallyhere
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

C program to detect duplicate ip address if any after assigning ip address to ethernet interface

Hi , Could someone let me know how to detect duplicate ip address after assigning ip address to ethernet interface using c program (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
3 Replies

9. IP Networking

MAC Address - Four Interfaces with the same MAC Address

four interfaces with ifconfig all interfaces have the same mac. If is not set for unique. but it still works. what difference does it make to have all macs the same or different? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrodgers
4 Replies
XFINDPROXY(1)						      General Commands Manual						     XFINDPROXY(1)

NAME
xfindproxy - locate proxy services SYNOPSIS
xfindproxy -manager managerAddr -name serviceName -server serverAddr [-auth] [-host hostAddr] [-options opts] DESCRIPTION
xfindproxy is a program used to locate available proxy services. It utilizes the Proxy Management Protocol to communicate with a proxy manager. The proxy manager keeps track of all available proxy services, starts new proxies when necessary, and makes sure that proxies are shared whenever possible. The -manager argument is required, and it specifies the network address of the proxy manager. The format of the address is a standard ICE network id (for example, "tcp/blah.x.org:6500"). The -name argument is required, and it specifies the name of the desired proxy service (for example, "LBX"). The name is case insensitive. The -server argument is also required, and it specifies the address of the target server. The format of the address is specific to the proxy service specified with the -name argument. For example, for a proxy service of "LBX", the address would be an X display address (e.g, "blah.x.org:0"). The -auth argument is optional. If specified, xfindproxy will read 2 lines from standard input. The first line is an authoriza- tion/authentication name. The second line is the authorization/authentication data in hex format (the same format used by xauth). xfind- proxy will pass this auth data to the proxy, and in most cases, will be used by the proxy to authorize/authenticate itself to the target server. The -host argument is optional. If xfindproxy starts a new proxy service, it will pass the host specified. The proxy may choose to restrict all connections to this host. In the event that xfindproxy locates an already existing proxy, the host will be passed, but the semantics of how the proxy uses this host are undefined. The -options argument is optional. If xfindproxy starts a new proxy service, it will pass any options specified. The semantics of the options are specific to each proxy server and are not defined here. In the event that xfindproxy locates an already existing proxy, the options will be passed, but the semantics of how the proxy uses these options are undefined. If xfindproxy is successful in obtaining a proxy address, it will print it to stdout. The format of the proxy address is specific to the proxy service being used. For example, for a proxy service of "LBX", the proxy address would be the X display address of the proxy (e.g, "blah.x.org:63"). If xfindproxy is unsuccessful in obtaining a proxy address, it will print an error to stderr. SEE ALSO
proxymngr (1), Proxy Management Protocol spec V1.0 AUTHOR
Ralph Mor, X Consortium X Version 11 xfindproxy 1.0.1 XFINDPROXY(1)