Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris OS having issue accessing LUN from Qlogic swich Post 302939118 by bentech4u on Monday 23rd of March 2015 01:03:56 AM
Old 03-23-2015
Hi
i tried to ping from outside.

if i ping the gateway, it's pining because the server already has one another 1 G interface.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Structure element accessing issue...

Hi all, Can someone advice, why I'm getting a segmentation fault on a Linux system for a program which looks like the below one--: typedef struct idev{ int p, char q; } Idev; typedef struct abc{ int i; Idev *idev_ptr; } ABC; int main(){ ABC a_var; char str; int... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen_218
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 9 or 10 LUN Limitations

Is there a limit to the number of LUNS that can be concatenated using Solaris Volume manager with Soft partitions? I have worked with some AIX admins in the past and there was such a limitation therefore limiting the size the filesystem could grow to. Is there such a limitation in Solaris 9... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Swich statement based on a grep?

I'm piping the results of a tcpdump into a shell script and want certain commands executed (specifically the firing of an SNMP alert) based on a grep for certain contents in the output of tcpdump. For example, I have #!/bin/bash while read str; do grep 'ttl 64' -q && sudo snmptrap -v 1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulobrad
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 - QLogic 4060C iSCSI adapter - multipathed (MPxIO)

System: Sun M3000 and M4000 OS: Solaris 10 (fully up to date with latest patches) iSCSI HBA: 2x QLE4060C (QLogic) In each system are 2 QLE4060C iSCSI adapters. I manage to set up both HBA's to connect to the LUNs on the SAN However I don't manage to enable multi-pathing. Made the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb008
4 Replies

5. Solaris

new attached lun in solaris 10

hi, what are the steps to detect and configure a new attached lun in Solaris 10. Is there any difference between cfgadm and luxadm command ? rgds, snjksh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snjksh
5 Replies

6. Linux

EMC, PowerPath and issue on using LUN

Hello guys, I'm going crazy over here with a problem with a LUN created on a EMC CX3. I did sucessfully managed to create the LUN on the Storage (the LUN is named DBLNX25EC_TST), after doing the following process: echo "1" > /sys/class/fc_host/host<n>/issue_lip and echo "- - -" >... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zarnick
10 Replies

7. Red Hat

lun masking at qlogic HBA level

need to do LUN masking at qlogic HBA level..at RHEL 5.x I am using qla* module at part of the Unix kernel, it is not OEM drivers that come with the HBA card, so I can't use Sansurfer to do this.. Is there a way to do this at all ?? :wall: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Problem with Solaris LUN and New FS

Hi All, I'm using Solaris server, SunOS 5.10 Generic_144488-08 sun4u sparc SUNW, SPARC-Enterprise. There is a newly created LUN of 250GB (EMC). I've scanned the system and able to see the new LUN. For example: 103. emcpower19a <DGC-VRAID-0430 cyl 48638 alt 2 hd 256 sec 16>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: superHonda123
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with accessing value inside while loop, outside it

Hi, GetName() { if then echo " Please enter the name: " read Name tempvar=0 while read line do if then tempvar=`expr $tempvar + 1` echo $tempvar ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rituparna_gupta
10 Replies

10. Solaris

How to get LUN WWN in Solaris?

How to get LUN WWN (i.e LUN mapped from a storage box say Symmetrix or clariion) in Solaris. fcinfo command does give the Target port wwn but what i'm looking for is the LUN WWN. Any help is appreciated. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manish00712
2 Replies
AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Ping(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Ping(3pm)

NAME
AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Ping - Implementation of XMPP Ping XEP-0199 SYNOPSIS
use AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Ping; my $con = AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Connection->new (...); $con->add_extension (my $ping = AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Ping->new); # this enables auto-timeout of a connection if it didn't answer # within 120 seconds to a ping with a reply $ping->enable_timeout ($con, 120); my $cl = AnyEvent::XMPP::Client->new (...); $cl->add_extension (my $ping = AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Ping->new); # this enables auto-timeout of newly created connections $ping->auto_timeout(120); $ping->ping ($con, 'ping_dest@server.tld', sub { my ($time, $error) = @_; if ($error) { # we got an error } # $time is a float (seconds) of the rtt if you got Time::HiRes }); DESCRIPTION
This extension implements XEP-0199: XMPP Ping. It allows you to define a automatic ping timeouter that will disconnect dead connections (which didn't reply to a ping after N seconds). See also the documentation of the "enable_timeout" method below. It also allows you to send pings to any XMPP entity you like and will measure the time it took if you got Time::HiRes. METHODS
new (%args) Creates a new ping handle. auto_timeout ($timeout) This method enables automatic connection timeout of new connections. It calls "enable_timeout" (see below) for every new connection that was connected and emitted a "stream_ready" event. This is useful if you want connections that have this extension automatically timeouted. In particular this is useful with modules like AnyEvent::XMPP::Client (see also SYNOPSIS above). enable_timeout ($con, $timeout) This enables a periodical ping on the connection $con. $timeout must be the seconds that the ping intervals last. If the server which is connected via $con didn't respond within $timeout seconds the connection $con will be disconnected. Please note that there already is a basic timeout mechanism for dead TCP connections in AnyEvent::XMPP::Connection, see also the "whitespace_ping_interval" configuration variable for a connection there. It then will depend on TCP timeouts to disconnect the connection. Use "enable_timeout" and "auto_timeout" only if you really feel like you need an explicit timeout for your connections. ping ($con, $dest, $cb, $timeout) This method sends a ping request to $dest via the AnyEvent::XMPP::Connection in $con. If $dest is undefined the ping will be sent to the connected server. $cb will be called when either the ping timeouts, an error occurs or the ping result was received. $timeout is an optional timeout for the ping request, if $timeout is not given the default IQ timeout for the connection is the relevant timeout. The first argument to $cb will be the seconds of the round trip time for that request (If you have Time::HiRes). If you don't have Time::HiRes installed the first argument will be undef. The second argument to $cb will be either undef if no error occured or a AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::IQ error object. ignore_pings ($bool) This method is mostly for testing, it tells this extension to ignore all ping requests and will prevent any response from being sent. AUTHOR
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at jabber.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-23 AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Ping(3pm)