Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Open Source Google Code no longer supported at start of 2016 Post 302938458 by figaro on Monday 16th of March 2015 02:46:24 PM
Old 03-16-2015
Google Code no longer supported at start of 2016

As per the following announcement: ​Google Open Source Blog: Bidding farewell to Google Code

A lot of open source projects are hosted at Google Code, but it seems the market is concentrating. The loss will be similar to that of Google Code Search, which I wrote about earlier.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to figaro For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Welcome 2016, Happy New Year to All

Hello All, I wanted to wish Happy New Year 2016 to every one in this forum. May GOD gives us strength to do hard work, learn new things, enjoy each and every moment of our life, do new adventurous. Take care and enjoy. Here is a famous quote: Thanks, R. Singh "GOD helps those Who help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[: 2016-02-29: integer expression expected

Hi All, Seeking for your assistance on my error encountered below. I think there's no problem on my script but i'm encountering integer expression expected. i already put double quote on my variable but still the same error i encountered. #!/bin/sh TASKDATE=2016-02-10 VSQL_F="connect"... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: znesotomayor
6 Replies
Xacobeo(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      Xacobeo(3pm)

NAME
Xacobeo - XPath (XML Path Language) visualizer. SYNOPSIS
xacobeo file [xpath] DESCRIPTION
This program provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for executing XPath queries and seeing their results. The GUI tries to provide all the elements that are needed in order to write, test and execute XPath queries without too many troubles. It displays the Document Object Model (DOM) and the namespaces used. The program registers the namespaces automatically and each element is displayed with its associated namespaces. All is performed with the idea of being able of running an XPath query as soon as possible without having to fight with the document's namespaces and by seeing automatically under which namespace each element is. RATIONALE
The main idea behind this application is to provide a simple way for building XPath queries that will be latter integrated in to a program or XSLT transformation paths. Therefore, this program goal is to load an XML document and to display it as an XML parser sees it. Thus each node element is prefixed with its namespace. IMPLEMENTATION
This program uses XML::LibXML (libxml2) for all XML manipulations and Gtk2 for the graphical interface. LIMITATIONS
For the moment, the program focuses only on XPath and doesn't allow the XML document to be edited. PROJECT
The project is hosted on Google Code (http://xacobeo.googlecode.com/) which provides the latest source code (SVN trunk) and a simple bug tracking. Although Google Code provides a download facility, the project's source code bundles will always be published through CPAN. It's easier this way for the project and after all this is a Perl project! BUGS
Please when possible try to submit the bugs through the Google Code Issue Tracker (http://code.google.com/p/xacobeo/issues/list) otherwise simply create a ticket through RT. AUTHORS
Emmanuel Rodriguez <potyl@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2008 by Emmanuel Rodriguez. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.8 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-16 Xacobeo(3pm)