Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity CompTIA Security+ book for beginner? Post 302938037 by fpmurphy on Wednesday 11th of March 2015 01:03:29 PM
Old 03-11-2015
Book I always recommend is Sytex's CompTIA Security+ Study Guide. Make sure it is the 6th edition for the SYO-401 exam as the eariier Security+ exams are now retired.
This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix beginner book help

Due to my new job I need to learn Unix to advance in the company and I am mainly a windows and mac user. What is a good book to get me started on the right path and hopefully prevent me from wasting money on several books and weeks of reading. Any response is welcomed thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: windowsux
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Beginner's Book

I am a beginner and have recently started to study unix. I checked some of the posts on this forum just to check if a new member like me can easily be guided and found it very interesting. This seems like a great place where i can get answer to my doubts and questions. I checked the thread for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaal
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

CompTIA Network+ book for beginner?

please i want a name of a CompTIA Network+ book for beginner? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cetu
1 Replies
MKCRAMFS(8)						      Debian GNU/Linux Manual						       MKCRAMFS(8)

NAME
mkcramfs - make a compressed ROM file system SYNOPSIS
mkcramfs [-h] [-b blksize] [-e edition] [-i file] [-n name] dirname outfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the mkcramfs command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but may be used by others), because the original program does not have a manual page. mkcramfs constructs a CramFs from the contents of dirname. The image of the resulting file system is placed in outfile. OPTIONS
-h Give a brief help message. -E Make all warnings errors (non-zero exit status). -b blksize Set the block size of the generated file system. -e edition Set the edition number (part of fsid). -i file Insert a file image into the filesystem (requires Linux >= 2.4.0). -n name Set the name of the CramFs filesystem. -p Pad by 512 bytes for boot code. -s Sort directory entries (old option, ignored). -v Turn on verbose mode. -z Make explicit holes (requires Linux >= 2.3.39). AUTHOR
mkcramfs is written by Linus Torvalds and Daniel Quinlan. Manual page added by Herbert Xu. KERNEL SOURCE
2001 February 22th MKCRAMFS(8)