Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting UNIX or Perl script to convert JSON to CSV Post 302937417 by warpmail on Thursday 5th of March 2015 11:32:41 AM
Old 03-05-2015
UNIX or Perl script to convert JSON to CSV

Is there a Unix or Perl script that converts JSON files to CSV or tab delimited format? We are running AIX 6.1.

Thanks in advance!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sample Unix script file to convert .xml to .csv

Dear all, Can you send me a script file the changes .xml to .csv file. Thanks, Srinivasa (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasaphani
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert unix script to perl

Hi, I have these lines in a unix script: FILEONE = /<filepath1>/<filename1.txt> FILENEW = /<filepath2>/<filename2.txt> head -5 $FILEONE | sed '1d' > $FILENEW PARAM1 = `cat $FILENEW | awk '{print $2;}' ` echo "Param1 Value: $PARAM1" What's the correct syntax of the above lines if same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gholdbhurg
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix script to convert .csv file to.xls format

I have a .csv file in Unix box i need a UNIX script to convert the.csv files to.xls format. Its very urgent please help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moon_friend
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert files into csv format using perl

Hi all perl gurus, I need your help to get the desired output in perl. I have a file which has text in it in the format Connection request start timestamp = 12/08/2008 00:58:36.956700 Connect request completion timestamp = 12/08/2008 00:58:36.959729 Application idle time ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: azs0309
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert a excel file to a .csv file from unix script

Hi I have a excel file in unix machine and have to convert it into a .csv file.I have to do this from a unix script.How do we do this? Thanks Abhinav (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akashtcs
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: module to convert xlsx to csv

Is there any perl module to convert .xlsx file(excel sheet 2007) to a csv file. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to Convert XLSX or XLS files to CSV file

Hi All, I've got in a situation where I need to convert .xlsx or .xls formatted files into simple text file or .csv file. I've found many options but doing this using PERL script is the best way I believe.I'm in AIX box. Perl code should have 2 params while running. i.e perl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manab86
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Convert CSV file to nested XML file using UNIX/PERL?

we have a CSV which i need to convert to XML using Perl or Unix shell scripting. I was able to build this XML in oracle database. However, SQL/XML query is running for long time. Hence, I'm considering to write a Perl or shell script to generate this XML file. Basically need to build this XML... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX/PERL script to convert XML file to pipe delimited format

Hello, I need to get few values from a XML file and output needs to be written in another file with pipe delimited format. The Header & Footer of the Pipe Delimited file will be constant. The below is my sample XML file. I need to pull the values in between the XML tags <Operator_info to... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthi1305561
15 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Code to convert LDIF to CSV

Team , I am new to perl. Can someone help me out to convert LDIF file to csv format using perl logic ? LDIF file format contains values : ID : name/Bose-IND/ORD,cu-150,ou=ends Connection_Time: 02:12:54 EST LDAP: yes Link: ABC Home Page - ABC.com Expected outcome should with column... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
0 Replies
JSON::RPC::Server::Apache2(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   JSON::RPC::Server::Apache2(3pm)

NAME
JSON::RPC::Server::Apache2 - JSON-RPC sever for mod_perl2 SYNOPSIS
# In apache conf PerlRequire /your/path/start.pl PerlModule MyApp <Location /jsonrpc/API> SetHandler perl-script PerlResponseHandler JSON::RPC::Server::Apache PerlSetVar dispatch "MyApp" PerlSetVar return_die_message 0 </Location> #-------------------------- # In your application class package MyApp; use base qw(JSON::RPC::Procedure); # Perl 5.6 or more than sub echo : Public { # new version style. called by clients # first argument is JSON::RPC::Server object. return $_[1]; } sub sum : Public(a:num, b:num) { # sets value into object member a, b. my ($s, $obj) = @_; # return a scalar value or a hashref or an arryaref. return $obj->{a} + $obj->{b}; } sub a_private_method : Private { # ... can't be called by client } sub sum_old_style { # old version style. taken as Public my ($s, @arg) = @_; return $arg[0] + $arg[1]; } DESCRIPTION
Gets a client request. Parses its JSON data. Passes the server object and the object decoded from the JSON data to your procedure (method). Takes your returned value (scalar or arrayref or hashref). Sends a response. Well, you write your procedure code only. METHODS
They are inherited from the JSON::RPC::Server methods basically. The below methods are implemented in JSON::RPC::Server::Apache2. new Creates new JSON::RPC::Server::Apache2 object. handle Runs server object and returns a response. retrieve_json_from_post retrieves a JSON request from the body in POST method. retrieve_json_from_get In the protocol v1.1, 'GET' request method is also allowable. it retrieves a JSON request from the query string in GET method. response returns a response JSON data to a client. SEE ALSO
JSON::RPC::Server, JSON::RPC::Procedure, JSON, <http://json-rpc.org/wd/JSON-RPC-1-1-WD-20060807.html>, <http://json-rpc.org/wiki/specification>, AUTHOR
Makamaka Hannyaharamitu, <makamaka[at]cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2008 by Makamaka Hannyaharamitu This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2008-09-01 JSON::RPC::Server::Apache2(3pm)