Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Roadmap to upgrade from RHEL 5.8 to 6.6 Post 302937237 by fabiogilr on Wednesday 4th of March 2015 10:12:23 AM
Old 03-04-2015
@Neo, thanks for the advise, I'll look into it.

Cheers

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Does RHEL 5 provide a command to collect RHEL system log in single compress file?

Hi, I heard a command that can collect all RHEL 5 log in a single compress file before I forget. Does any body know...What the command is ? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

RHEL 5.3 beta to 5.6 GA - upgrade

Hi, We have RHEL 5.3 beta as a current OS, but planning to upgrade to RHEL 5.6 GA. After the upgrade do i need to rebuild the server. ? I'm looking for all the possiblities to avoid redoing of install software and configurations. Please let me know. :) Thanks in advance, Vasu (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasukv
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

Error throwing while installing vsftpd package in rhel 6. using rhel 6 dvd.

Hi all, Im studying rhcsa as of now, so yum installation and dependencies are messing me to not workit out. i have dual os, win 7 & rhel 6. i have tried this installation of vsftpd package with rhel 6 dvd in VM rhel 6 in win 7 as well as host rhel 6.still the same issue. below error... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: redhatlbug
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

Rhel upgrade - pre maintenance checklist

I going to be updating a few of our rhel5.5 servers this weekend to rhel5.10. I'll be making a checklist for pre & post maintenance comparisions. so far I'll be checking, services running filesystems netstat ifconfig uname oracleasm multipath just basic stuff if it were you what... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkeyes001
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

RHEL 6, Spacewalk 2.3 unable to download RHEL 5 repo data

Hello all, I am having a bit of an issue on my Spacewalk installation. Some amplifying information is that it is Spacewalk 2.3 installed on a RHEL 6 machine and I am attempting to install/update a RHEL 5 channel/repository. I am fairly new to Spacewalk so I am still learning but this is what I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jstone4646
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows->RHEL->RHEL X11 Forwarding?

I know this question might have been asked a lot but couldn't find anything that worked. From a windows machine 'A' I can only SSH into Linux server 'B' from where I can SSH into another Linux server 'C'. I need to be able to run GUI interfaces on server C which run on my Windows machine. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hr.prasan
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Is it possible to install RHEL 7 on top of RHEL 6?

Hi We have RHEL 6.7 on an HP physical server and want to install RHEL 7 (not upgrade) on top of it by means of virtualization. Is it possible to install/configure RHEV/KVM virtualization on base RHEL 6.7 OS instance and then install RHEL 7 as a VM guest on it? If yes, could you please guide me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magnus29
1 Replies
GEMDROPX(6)							   Games Manual 						       GEMDROPX(6)

NAME
gemdropx - an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window SYNOPSIS
gemdropx [--help] [--version] [--usage] [--nomusic] DESCRIPTION
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in /usr/share/doc/gemdropx/README.txt.gz gemdropx is an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window. It is a direct port of Gem Drop, an Atari 8-bit game written in Action! (a very fast C- and Pascal-like compiled language for the Atari). The concept of the game Gem Drop is based on an arcade game for the Neo- Geo system called "Magical Drop III" by SNK. If you're familiar with games like Jewels, Klax, Bust-A-Move or Tetris, this game is similar to them all. I consider it closest to Klax. OPTIONS
--help Show a quick help page. --version Show version of program. --usage Show the command line arguments which gemdropx accepts. --nomusic Disable the music of the game (if sound was enabled during compile time). --nosound Disable all sound (including music). CONTROLS
Left/Right Move left/right K/L Move left/right Up/Down Throw/Grab A/Z Throw/Grab Return Get more gems immediately Space / P Pause S Toggle sound Q/Escape Abort game MOUSE
Click Left/Right of Man Move left/right Left-click Above Man Grab Right-click Above man Throw JOYSTICK
Left/Right Move left/right Button 1/2 Throw/Grab Button 3/4 Get more gems immediately AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). December 29, 1999 GEMDROPX(6)