Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AWS S3 with Bash Script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting AWS S3 with Bash Script Post 302936905 by clx on Monday 2nd of March 2015 12:40:17 AM
Old 03-02-2015
If rename command is available..

Code:
rename _200.csv .csv *2015-02-26_200.csv

will turn them into

Code:
ABC_2015-02-26.csv
XYZ_2015-02-26.csv

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Computing in the Clouds with AWS

Tim Bass 07-25-2008 02:34 AM The admin*team at The UNIX Forums*have been considering moving the UNIX and*Linux*Forums to the clouds - the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.* Amazon EC2 is one option to scale the forums, which is a*LAMP application.* Amazon EC2 allows*us to rent dedicated... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
3 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

How to grow an EBS Array at AWS

This process was collected by trial and error (mostly error) since most of the documents I found on the 'net were incomplete. The cookbook/walkthrough on how to grow an Array on EBS at AWS... # walkthrough by John Jones (jjones at cirrhus9 dot com) umount /dev/md0 mdadm --stop /dev/md0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Habitual
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWS Cloud EBS limit script!

Hi, I am trying to correct the following script to get total EBS usage from Amazon cloud. Can someone please help in correcting it. It appears that its not working properly. t=0; for i in `ec2-describe-volumes | grep VOLUME | grep standard | awk '{print $3}'`; do t=`expr $t + $i`; done;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amar0000
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block first bash script until second bash script script launches web server/site?

I'm new to utilities like socat and netcat and I'm not clear if they will do what I need. I have a "compileDeployStartWebServer.sh" script and a "StartBrowser.sh" script that are started by emacs/elisp at the same time in two different processes. I'm using Cygwin bash on Windows 10. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies
CSV2REC(1)							   User Commands							CSV2REC(1)

NAME
csv2rec - csv to rec converter SYNOPSIS
csv2rec [OPTIONS]... [CSV_FILE] DESCRIPTION
Convert csv data into rec data. -t, --type=TYPE type name for the converted records; if this parameter is ommited then no type is used. -s, --strict be strict parsing the csv file. -e, --omit-empty omit empty fields. --help print a help message and exit. --version show version and exit. AUTHOR
Written by Jose E. Marchesi. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to: bug-recutils@gnu.org GNU recutils home page: <http://www.gnu.org/software/recutils/> General help using GNU software: <http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010, 2011, 2012 Jose E. Marchesi. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for csv2rec is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and csv2rec programs are properly installed at your site, the command info csv2rec should give you access to the complete manual. csv2rec 1.4.93 January 2012 CSV2REC(1)