Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to output the prstat into table and send through email? Post 302936887 by RudiC on Sunday 1st of March 2015 11:55:05 AM
Old 03-01-2015
This is absolutely vague. A bit more care in specifying would NOT harm. Try
Code:
prstat |
awk     'NR==1  {COLS=NF
                 for (i=1; i<=COLS; i++) printf "+-------"
                 printf "+\n"
                }
                {gsub(/[         ]+/, "\t|"); print "|"$0"\t|"
                }
         END    {for (i=1; i<=COLS; i++) printf "+-------"
                 printf "+\n"
                }
        '
+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+
|PID    |USERNA |USR    |SYS    |TRP    |TFL    |DFL    |LCK    |SLP    |LAT    |VCX    |ICX    |SCL    |SIG    |PROCESS/LWP    |
|1      |root   |0.0    |0.0    |-      |-      |-      |-      |100    |-      |0      |0      |0      |0      |init/1 |
|102    |root   |0.0    |0.0    |-      |-      |-      |-      |100    |-      |0      |0      |3      |0      |in.rdisc/1     |
|250    |root   |0.0    |0.0    |-      |-      |-      |-      |100    |-      |0      |0      |0      |0      |utmpd/1        |
|1185   |john   |0.0    |0.0    |-      |-      |-      |-      |100    |-      |0      |0      |0      |0      |csh/1  |
|240    |root   |0.0    |0.0    |-      |-      |-      |-      |100    |-      |0      |0      |0      |0      |powerd/4       |
|TOTAL: |71,    |load   |averages:      |0.02,  |0.04,  |0.08   |
+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send one email with output result from 2 commands

Hi, i want to create a script which should do the following: 1) ping the remote servers and email the hosts which are down 2) netstat on port x on 2 server and email the result too. I want both results to be sent in the same email. I have few ideas but i can't finish it. Here... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: varu0612
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

send an email of script output

Hi All, I'm trying to send some file which generated by script to my email. when I run the script I'm getting an email. Thats fine. But it seems to be all messed up like below Memory Status on ServerA: Mem: 3867444k total, 862680k used, 3004764k free, 54456k buffers!! CPU Status on ServerA:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_linux
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to send email after comparing the folder permissions to a certain permission & send email

Hello , I am trying to write a unix shell script to compare folder permission to say drwxr-x-wx and then send an email to my id in case the folders don't have the drwxr-x-wx permissions set for them . I have been trying to come up with a script for few days now , pls help me:( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nairshar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send output of a command as an email

Hello Unix Experts! We are on AIX 6.1 TL6 I am trying to develop a script that does the following: It should send the output of "df -g /directory/folder" command as an email to a user(someone@company.com) This is too simple and i can research on how to do it, but it would be great if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atechcorp
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send mails based on email ids residing in table?

Hello Gurus, I have one table which consists of two field:- PROG_NAME EMAIL xxxx email1,email2,email3 yyyy email4,email1,email2 I want to to send mails by using mailx command. But how do I get each and every mail ids from table against... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pokhraj_d
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send email if Output is available

hello can anyone debug these lines cd /usr/local/scripts ./build update ./build versions | grep available if then mail -s "update for server `hostname`" $EMAIL else echo -e "$YELLOW No update $RESET" fi echo "Please press a key - Back to main menu . . ." ; read but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimafire
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse qshape output and send email alert

Hi I need help to do this. This is the output of qshape: user$ qshape deferred|head T 5 10 20 40 80 160 320 640 1280 1280+ TOTAL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 T stands for minutes elapsed and TOTAL... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zorrox
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting unable to send the sql query data in table in body of email

I have written a shell script that calls below sql file. It is not sending the query data in table in the body of email. spool table_update.html; SELECT * FROM PROCESS_LOG_STATS where process = 'ActivateSubscription'; spool off; exit; Please use code tags next time for your code and data.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharanakumar
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell Script to read hive table and send email

HI Team, I am working on reading hive table and send email in email body using shell script, can you please help on fixing the errors: I have 6 columns in my hive table and trying to send the email in the mail body. below script: #!/bin/bash hive -e 'SELECT count(*) from db.table' >... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mi4304
4 Replies
IGAWK(1)							 Utility Commands							  IGAWK(1)

NAME
igawk - gawk with include files SYNOPSIS
igawk [ all gawk options ] -f program-file [ -- ] file ... igawk [ all gawk options ] [ -- ] program-text file ... DESCRIPTION
Igawk is a simple shell script that adds the ability to have ``include files'' to gawk(1). AWK programs for igawk are the same as for gawk, except that, in addition, you may have lines like @include getopt.awk in your program to include the file getopt.awk from either the current directory or one of the other directories in the search path. OPTIONS
See gawk(1) for a full description of the AWK language and the options that gawk supports. EXAMPLES
cat << EOF > test.awk @include getopt.awk BEGIN { while (getopt(ARGC, ARGV, "am:q") != -1) ... } EOF igawk -f test.awk SEE ALSO
gawk(1) Effective AWK Programming, Edition 1.0, published by the Free Software Foundation, 1995. AUTHOR
Arnold Robbins (arnold@skeeve.com). Free Software Foundation Nov 3 1999 IGAWK(1)