Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris cluster critical issue Post 302936868 by sembii on Sunday 1st of March 2015 02:36:26 AM
Old 03-01-2015
There are no test cluster env. So I here is that problem.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Issue while installing: Solaris 10 SPARC Recommended Patch Cluster (2009.10.23)

Hello, As explained, I've encountered an issue while installing Solaris 10 SPARC Recommended Patch Cluster (2009.10.23). Actually, patch no 120011-14 stops with the following error: ERROR: attribute verification of </var/run/.patchSafeMode/root/usr/bin/passwd> failed file type <f>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: a.mauger
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Cluster configuration issue

I am using VMware Workstation-7 on Windows-XP host . I am trying to configure Solaris 10-X86 guest os based 2 nodes Sun Cluster . I have added one extra Virtual Lan adapter on my VMware with another subnet (that I would like to put for SUN Cluster private communication). I have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjee
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Cluster switching issue

I have installed sun cluster 3.2 on two sprac servers. Configured a failover resource group. Added a LogicalHostname resource to it. LogicalHostname is also added to /etc/hosts with ip address. I am able to access cluster by share ip used for logical hostname but when i try to switch the resource... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmadnauman
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Cluster 3.2 Issue

Hello everyone, I have two Solaris 10 servers that are on cluster. The cluster is a Sun Cluster 3.2 I have a script cronned that stop/start a ressource in a resource group everyday. Today I have checked the status of the ressources and I found that my ressource group have a "Error--stop... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adilyos
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Linux Cluster failover issue

Hi Guys, I am not much aware of clusters but i have few questions can someone provide the overview as it would be very helpful for me. How can i perform cluster failover test to see all the services are failing back to other node ? If it is using veritas cluster then what kind of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: munna529
2 Replies

7. AIX

Cluster communication issue

Hi, I am using Power HA7.1.1 SP5 AIx 7.1 My both cluster nodes are independently working. RG informations are not updating each other. Node A shows that node B is down and vice versa. RG1 is running node A, RG2 running on node B. === clRGinfo From Node B === RG01 OFFLINE ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)						      4store						      4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)

NAME
4s-backend-setup -- Create a new 4store KB SYNOPSIS
4s-backend-setup kbname [--node node-number] [--cluster cluster-size] [--segments segment-count] kb-name --node Number of this node in the cluster, values range from 0 to cluster-size - 1. The default is 0. --cluster The number of nodes in the cluster. The default is 1. --segments The number of segments in the cluster. The default is 2. We recommend one for each CPU core in the cluster as a good starting point. Higher numbers tend to consume more resources, but may result in increased performance. NOTES
Once crated with 4s-backend-setup KBs should be started with 4s-backend(1) SEE ALSO
4s-query(1), 4s-size(1), 4s-httpd(1), 4s-backend(1), 4s-delete-model(1) EXAMPLES
$ 4s-backend-setup --node 0 --cluster 1 --segments 4 demo Creates the indexes for a single-machine KB with four segments, named "demo". 4store May 31, 2019 4store