Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to check LDEV in server?
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to check LDEV in server? Post 302936832 by Maddy123 on Saturday 28th of February 2015 07:50:42 AM
Old 02-28-2015
How to check LDEV in server?

Hi ,

There is one task to provide 50 GB space to the disk group ORABACK and Storage team have confirmed saying allocated below LDEV with 50 GB
03:90.
How to check LDEV with 50 GB is created in server ?Could you please guide me ?

Code:
$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.6 (Santiago)

Code:
$ uname -a
Linux saecopd510.europe.nokia.com 2.6.32-504.8.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Dec 19 12:09:25 EST 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Regards,
Maddy

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

check ports on server

Hi All, I've been using this to verify if ports is open on a server. For example I would like to check port 5887, "telnet ip.of.server 5887" using on dos. If there's response on it then I can say it's open, if not then it's close. Is that assumption accurate? Thanks for any comments you... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
4 Replies

2. AIX

ldev Number

Hi, can some one tell me how to find the ldev number associated with a disk. Is there any command to know it? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anoopraok
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I check UDP connection to other server?

Hi, My network dep. telles me that they have opened the FW but my application still can not get through to other server. If it was TCP I could simply test it myself with "telnet", but how can I check it when the connection is UDP? Tnx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to check if the server is on a Cluster

Hi im connecting to a datacenter remotely. is there a command to know if the server is on a cluster? i want to know the command to use in these OS(hp-ux,solaris,linux) Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jinslick25
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

how do i check i/o in server?

Hello, I am using linux OS. I want to check I/0 performance and CPU load on the server. CPU load can be seen by using TOP command. How do i check the I/O performance? I want to see which file system is hitting more I/O wait.. How do i see this... I tried to use iostat? Above first... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: govindts
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

check for file in another server

Hi, I want to check for existence of a file in another server. Is it possible to use if loop and check for the file existence after connecting via ftp. After connecting via ftp in the script if I use if command it is throwing an error saying invalid command.if command is also not there in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashwin3086
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

to check if a remote server is up

I need to check if a remote server is up before i send a file to it through FTP. I thought of using "ping" command to check it. But the problem is, my script needs to run from 2 different servers, one is Solaris and other is HP-UX. And ping works in different way in each of them when I do -... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vidhyaprakash
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux Server Check

Hi, Is there a way to check linux server is up or not from my desktop (windows 7)? from the command prompt or powershell script. I have about 100 servers which I have to check daily..right now, i ssh to terminal with my login to verify. Thanks, vasu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: myguess21
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check fastest server and using it

hello we have upload some data in 15 servers in usa asia ... i consider to add new feature , script can detect download speed between localhost and destination and use fastest server, i have cut this part from a script which have this feature, download a xx MB file from all its source and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimafire
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check server-name and come out

Hello, I am not efficient in script, so need some help to create a small script. I have file, which have list of all IPs. All those IPs can be connected from a gateway server with "sudo ssh 10.63.xx.xx". We do not have reverse lookup for IPs, so I want script to login to each server, return... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies
IRSEND(1)								FSF								 IRSEND(1)

NAME
irsend - basic LIRC program to send infra-red commands SYNOPSIS
irsend [options] DIRECTIVE REMOTE CODE [CODE...] DESCRIPTION
Asks the lircd daemon to send one or more CIR (Consumer Infra-Red) commands. This is intended for remote control of electronic devices such as TV boxes, HiFi sets, etc. DIRECTIVE can be: SEND_ONCE - send CODE [CODE ...] once SEND_START - start repeating CODE SEND_STOP - stop repeating CODE LIST - list configured remote items SET_TRANSMITTERS - set transmitters NUM [NUM ...] SIMULATE - simulate IR event REMOTE is the name of a remote, as described in the lircd configuration file. CODE is the name of a remote control key of REMOTE, as it appears in the lircd configuration file. NUM is the transmitter number of the hardware device. For the LIST DIRECTIVE, REMOTE and/or CODE can be empty: LIST "" "" - list all configured remote names LIST REMOTE "" - list all codes of REMOTE LIST REMOTE CODE - list only CODE of REMOTE The SIMULATE command only works if it has been explicitly enabled in lircd. -h --help display usage summary -v --version display version -d --device use given lircd socket [/var/run/lirc/lircd] -a --address=host[:port] connect to lircd at this address -# --count=n send command n times EXAMPLES
irsend LIST DenonTuner "" irsend SEND_ONCE DenonTuner PROG-SCAN irsend SEND_ONCE OnkyoAmpli VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP irsend SEND_START OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN ; sleep 3 irsend SEND_STOP OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 3 4 irsend SIMULATE "0000000000000476 00 OK TECHNISAT_ST3004S" FILES
/etc/lirc/lircd.conf Default lircd configuration file. It should contain all the remotes, their infra-red codes and the corresponding timing and wave- form details. DIAGNOSTICS
If lircd is not running (or /var/run/lirc/lircd lacks write permissions) irsend aborts with the following diagnostics: "irsend: could not connect to socket" "irsend: Connection refused" (or "Permission denied"). SEE ALSO
The documentation for lirc is maintained as html pages. They are located under html/ in the documentation directory. lircd(8), mode2(1), smode2(1), xmode2(1), irrecord(1), irw(1), http://www.lirc.org. irsend 0.8.7pre1 May 2010 IRSEND(1)