Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Help troubleshooting new Apache installation on HPUX 11.31 Post 302936792 by feliper on Friday 27th of February 2015 06:26:29 PM
Old 02-27-2015
Even when I've not found the issue per se, I was able to determine that the HPUX server has the libraries messed up for 64 bits, so all I did was download and install the apache for 32 bits and it worked.

So if you ever face this problem again it has to do with the 64bit libs.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache 2.0 installation

Hi all! I've got big problems while installing Apache 2.0 on my HPUX 11 machine. I have configured the installation script with "./configure --prefix=/opt/apache" and run "make". All things looking good. But when i execute "make install" i have two errors, first: and second and the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coredump2003
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Netscape Installation for HPUX-11

Hello..... I installed netscape 4.0 for HPUX-11 but i don`t know to configure that , Maybe samone know how i can gate the procedure to installing NETSCAPE for HPUX-11 for user or server. Thank you in advance !!!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanly
3 Replies

3. Solaris

apache installation

I have installed sunsolaris 10 in sparc machine.In that how to run apache bydefault apache is installed on /etc file. I have logged in as a root changed the directory to cd /etc/apache2/ from there i have copied httpd.conf-example to httpd.conf #cp httpd.conf-example httpd.conf after... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ambavaram
6 Replies

4. HP-UX

Installation of Oracle on HPUX 11.31

I am having issues the below issues:- As per the documents Preinstallation Tasks I have linked the following files :- # cd /usr/lib # ln -s libX11.3 libX11.sl # ln -s libXIE.2 libXIE.sl # ln -s libXext.3 libXext.sl # ln -s libXhp11.3 libXhp11.sl # ln -s libXi.3 libXi.sl # ln -s... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: grayhorns
0 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Apache Server troubleshooting

I'm having issues getting apache to respond to requests outside of my local LAN. If I goto my server URL (www .poillion. com) it says connecting... but never finishes and returns anything. I'm using Ubuntu Server 10.10. a) The DNS is working fine. It's pointed to my cable modem's IP and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lorewap3
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache webserver troubleshooting

Need assistance in getting apache installation troubleshooting.. - Compiled source code of apache webserver , Installed and configured apache, - started apache web server with no errors. - web browser doesnt open any pages . say "Page cannot be displayed". Need troubleshooting . - When i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
12 Replies
iodbc-config(1) 					       iODBC Driver Manager						   iodbc-config(1)

NAME
iodbc-config - script to get information about the installed version of iODBC SYNOPSIS
iodbc-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--cflags] [--libs] [--static-libs] [--libtool-libs] [--odbcini] [--odbcin- stini] DESCRIPTION
iodbc-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link pro- grams that use iODBC. OPTIONS
iodbc-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of iODBC on the standard output. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile an iODBC program. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link an iODBC program using dynamic libraries (if supported). --static-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link an iODBC program using static libraries. --libtool-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link an iODBC program in a libtool environment. --odbcini Print the path of the system wide odbc.ini file. --odbcinstini Print the path of the system wide odbcinst.ini file. --prefix[=PREFIX] If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that iODBC was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. If PREFIX is not specified, the --prefix flag shows where iODBC is currently installed. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that iODBC was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. EXAMPLES
To compile a program that calls the iODBC API, make sure the iodbc-config program can be found in the PATH environment variable, before using the following Makefile fragment: CFLAGS=`iodbc-config --cflags` LDLIBS=`iodbc-config --libs` iodbctest: iodbctest.c cc $(CFLAGS) -o iodbctest iodbctest.c $(LDLIBS) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1996-2004 by OpenLink Software AUTHOR
iODBC Administrator <iodbc@openlinksw.com> 3.52.6 16 June 2004 iodbc-config(1)