Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl module error in testing
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl module error in testing Post 302936665 by ramkumar15 on Friday 27th of February 2015 04:25:46 AM
Old 02-27-2015
Code:
use strict;
use lib qw(/home/prod/banking/ /home/prod/banking/field);
use banking::field;

Still its not working.
Code:
Error :
Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at banking/field.pm line 1493.
Can't locate object method "new" via package "banking::field" (perhaps you forgot to load "banking::filed"?) at testoutputs.pl line 42.

---------- Post updated at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous update was at 02:42 AM ----------

any idea why it is not working when I placed the module in my home directories.

Last edited by ramkumar15; 02-27-2015 at 04:40 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace Perl Module name in all Perl scripts

I want to replace a Perl module name in all my Perl Scripts in the cgi-bin directory. How is it possible? I have the following statement in my scripts use myUtil; I want to change it to use myUtil777; Regards, Rahul (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

help: error in installing perl module DBD::mysql

Hi, I am trying to install perl module DBD::mysql and don't know how to resolve the following: # make test PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t t/00base.............ok 3/5install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Perl Module

I dont know if this is a dumb question, but I am unable to move ahead and need help - There is a perl module called Header.pm which was written by someone else. I am trying to write a simple perl script which uses a function provided by the module. The function has been exported by the module... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewDeb
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Module

Hi, Please help me!! Im wondering if anyone can help me with a problem i have with some perl modules. My problem is: I'm trying to connect remote host to a unix box from a windows machine. So i'm developing an application to do this. I'm programming it in perl with tcl/tk Gui interface.... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phi01
13 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module error

Hi I am working on XMLDiff utility which is working only thing which is bug in this utility is that i used Excel file as the output file so that user can perform some operations on it ... now what i am doing is i am using Spreadsheet::Writeexcel module and its giving me problems ... flow... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - Error loading module.

Hi, I have a strange issue in my script. When script is run from command prompt it runs fine,but when run from cron it exist with error message. I narrowed down the issue and found that " use Mail::Sender;" is the culprit. If I comment the statment the code runs fine in both command and... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolbhai
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Which Perl Module to use?

Hi, I need to read an excel binary file and write the data to a text file. Is it possible using Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.58 ? If not, is there any module available in CPAN to do this? Thanks, Js (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jisha
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling perl subroutine from perl expect module

All, Is it possible to call a subroutine from the perl expect module after logging to a system that is within the same program. My situation is I need to run a logic inside a machine that I'm logging in using the expect module, the logic is also available in the same expect program. Thanks,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_maffy
5 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Strawberry perl - New TK module installation error

Hi, I am struggling in installing TK module for strawberry perl. I downloaded TK804 module, extracted to a folder, kept in c:/strawberry/perl/lib path, then from tht path 1) perl makefile.pl 2)dmake 3)dmake test 4)dmake install During perl makefile.pl it is giving error as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanth.vadalur
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl SSH without a perl module

I'm trying to create a perl script that will do 1 SSH session, but be able to write multiple commands to the session and receive multiple outputs. I know there are modules out there like Net:SSH::Perl, but I'm not allowed to use it. I was thinking of doing something like an open3 on an ssh... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrwatkin
4 Replies
Mojo::Home(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Mojo::Home(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Home - Detect and access the project root directory in Mojo SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Home; my $home = Mojo::Home->new; $home->detect; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Home is a container for home directories. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Home implements the following attributes. "app_class" my $class = $home->app_class; $home = $home->app_class('Foo::Bar'); Application class. METHODS
Mojo::Home inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "new" my $home = Mojo::Home->new; my $home = Mojo::Home->new('/home/sri/myapp'); Construct a new Mojo::Home object. "detect" $home = $home->detect; $home = $home->detect('My::App'); Detect home directory from the value of the "MOJO_HOME" environment variable or application class. "lib_dir" my $path = $home->lib_dir; Path to "lib" directory of application. "list_files" my $files = $home->list_files; my $files = $home->list_files('foo/bar'); Portably list all files recursively in directory relative to the home diectory. $home->rel_file($home->list_files('templates/layouts')->[1]); "mojo_lib_dir" my $path = $home->mojo_lib_dir; Path to "lib" directory in which Mojolicious is installed. "parse" $home = $home->parse('/home/sri/myapp'); Parse home directory. "rel_dir" my $path = $home->rel_dir('foo/bar'); Portably generate an absolute path for a directory relative to the home directory. "rel_file" my $path = $home->rel_file('foo/bar.html'); Portably generate an absolute path for a file relative to the home directory. "slurp_rel_file" my $string = $home->slurp_rel_file('foo/bar.html'); Portably read all data at once from file relative to the home directory. my $content = $home->slurp_rel_file($home->list_files('public')->[1]); "to_string" my $string = $home->to_string; my $string = "$home"; Home directory. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Home(3pm)