Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk in shellscript
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk in shellscript Post 302936393 by RavinderSingh13 on Wednesday 25th of February 2015 07:35:47 AM
Old 02-25-2015
Hello Crumble,

Welcome to forum, could you please show us the complete input and expected output, it may help us to understand the requirement better.

Thanks,
R. Singh

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create Shellscript

I am new to UNIX. I got the file from Oracle, with two columns (Table Name and Column Name). I need to create the shell script where the result suppose to include plain text, <table_name>, <Column_name> from the file. Plain text will be the statements to create index in Oracle. something like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newuser100
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Another shellscript question

Folks; on a unix server I have a mapping file which holds a list mountpoints of all databases and their mountpoints. tab delimited or colon deliminted..I needed to copy the datafiles from the pristine mountpoints to test's mountpoints in this case. I needed to do this by passing sid name using... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
18 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with shellscript

Hello. I am a novince at writing shell scripts but here is the question. I have to write a shell script that does the following: Once executed via crontab, the script should do the following: a. get date/time stamp in for format 10-MAR-05 and b. execute shell script my_script.sh (which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with awk in a loop/shellscript

I am trying to write a shell script using awk which will format the output of the "ps -eaf" command by sorting it by user and then listing all of the processes for each user. Here is an example of the output I want: Here is the code I have: #! /bin/sh for I in `ps -eaf h | awk '{print $1}'... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shinsuio
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

if condition in shellscript

Hi All, I tried below code getting error. AD=0 ZERO=0 if then echo "AD is zero select another symbol" fi syntax error near unexpected token `fi' plz help me to solve this error (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed shellscript for the following

hi all, i need the shell script for he below requirement i had the input file as a_20121217_035120( frmat is a_date_hhmmss) a_20121217_035128 a_20121217_035456 a_20121217_035767 a_20121217_035178 a_20121217_035189 a_20121217_035220 my output should be a_20121217_035456... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanthsaikumar
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with shellscript

I am new in shell script i want to convert .txt file in the format axsjdijdjjdk to a x s j d i j d j j d k (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreejithalokkan
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to add field to diffrent file using shellscript? or awk

hi, would you help me? i have file total.csv "a","e23","f" "b,"34d","g" "c","45f","f" "d","45s","f" count.csv 3 i do this : paste -d',",' total.csv count.csv but the result like this: "a,"e23","f" 3 "b,"34d","g" (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kivale
1 Replies
COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)					      System Manager's Manual					    COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)

NAME
corosync-quorumtool - Set and display quorum settings. SYNOPSIS
corosync-quorumtool [-s] [-m] [-l] [-p] [-v votes] [-n nodeid] [-e expected] [-h] [-i] [-V] DESCRIPTION
Display the current state of quorum in the cluster and set vote quorum options. OPTIONS
-s show quorum status -m constantly monitor quorum status -l list nodes -v <votes> change the number of votes for a node * -n <nodeid> optional nodeid of node for -v -e <expected> change expected votes for the cluster * -H show nodeids in hexadecimal rather than decimal -i show node IP addresses instead of the resolved name -p when used with -s or -l, generates machine parsable output -h (if no other argument) show this help text -V show version and exit * Starred items only work if votequorum is the quorum provider for corosync SEE ALSO
corosync_overview(8), votequorum_overview(8), AUTHOR
Angus Salkeld 2012-01-12 COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)