Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware USB power cycling poblem on RPI Post 302936156 by Corona688 on Monday 23rd of February 2015 09:57:40 AM
Old 02-23-2015
Can you even do this in Windows?

Anyway, you know a method that may help and refuse to use it. And don't seem to be reporting the bug to kernel.org either, which would be another thing that might help.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Power Cycling

Hello Friends , I have been reading some of the Sys Admin notes when i came across a term "Power Cycling" Can anybody please explain what this means Thank You (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DPAI
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How Can I To Power Off My Computer?

I have a SCO UNIX 5.0.6. and a computer ATX. My Question is: How can i to power off my computer without to push the power button? :confused: Please help me. :( Thanks :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vhabalos
1 Replies

3. AIX

How to tell Power 4/5/6

I'm looking for a way - from the command line - to tell whether a given AIX system I have is a Power5, Power4 or Power6 machine - it seems like there would be an option to 'uname' but I couldn't find one. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Poblem with libX11.so.4

good evening everyone i am getting this library problem with intel platform architec :confused: after installing the entire sun-5.10 with a hard configuration intel945chipset core2dual processor & 2GB ram with disk sapace of 40gb. after install the entire os my machine is rebooting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravinder singh
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH switches editin modes when cycling through history. Why?

Hello all, Working in KSH using Solaris, the default editor is VIM. So, per session, I run a small rc script which calls export editor=emacs This works for commands at the prompt. But if I cycle through command history (Using the up arrow) the command line editor defaults to VIM. How can I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eggmatters
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

WGET cycling on an updating page

Hello, I am experiencing an issue while downloading a few pages using wget. All of them work without a problem except one which is a page that does a tail on the log and as a result is constantly getting updated. wget here seems to run endlessly and needs to be manually killed. I wanted to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prafulnama
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USB-USB cable between linux and windows computers

Is there an easy way to setup a cross-over cable (USB-USB) between a linux box and a windows PC? My 2 machines are next to each other but I really do not want to keep transfering my files using my USB drive. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
4 Replies

8. IP Networking

Is bond0 ready and a bonding interface? - 4G Bonding Router Problems (RPI)

HI all, First post on the forum, and my first proper project on the Paspberry Pi, so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I am trying to turn my Pi in to a 3G/4G Bonding router. I have been researching and trying this for a week or so now. The basic plan is to have up to 6 ZTE MF823 USB... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elliottlc
0 Replies
DH_BUGFILES(1)							     Debhelper							    DH_BUGFILES(1)

NAME
dh_bugfiles - install bug reporting customization files into package build directories SYNOPSIS
dh_bugfiles [-A] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_bugfiles is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing bug reporting customization files (bug scripts and/or bug control files and/or presubj files) into package build directories. FILES
debian/package.bug-script This is the script to be run by the bug reporting program for generating a bug report template. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package in the package build directory if no other types of bug reporting customization files are going to be installed for the package in question. Otherwise, this file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/script. Finally, the installed script is given execute permissions. debian/package.bug-control It is the bug control file containing some directions for the bug reporting tool. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/control in the package build directory. debian/package.bug-presubj The contents of this file are displayed to the user by the bug reporting tool before allowing the user to write a bug report on the package to the Debian Bug Tracking System. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/presubj in the package build directory. OPTIONS
-A, --all Install debian/bug-* files to ALL packages acted on when respective debian/package.bug-* files do not exist. Normally, debian/bug-* will be installed to the first package only. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/reportbug/README.developers.gz debhelper(1) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_BUGFILES(1)