Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Please help in populating output in table using shell scripting Post 302936103 by RudiC on Monday 23rd of February 2015 03:49:43 AM
Old 02-23-2015
Looks an HTML page with a perfect table to me, once it's enclosed in <html> tags...

---------- Post updated at 09:49 ---------- Previous update was at 09:46 ----------

Why don't you leave the entire text creation to your DB system with markup html on, to be on the safe side?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - Pre-populating an array from system command output

So, here's a scenario that requires the same logic as what I'm working on: Suppose that you have a directory containing files named after users. For awk's purposes, the filename is a single field-- something parse-friendly, like john_smith. Now, let's say that I'd like to populate an array in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: treesloth
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a table using shell scripting

Hi Can we create a rectangular table as i have attached in the query . This is primarily for populating the created table with data gathered . Hope I made myself clear ... Pls suggest Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ultimatix
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Add Table with Header for Shell Output

I have a Script that generates 3 columns of the result. The line script is /usr/xpg4/bin/awk -F' ' '{print $1 /t $2}' File_Name | awk -F'>' '{print $2}' | cut -d'<' -f1 | sort -rn | uniq -c The output of the Command is : Code.500 4 Input Error Code.404 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghunsi
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the file size and count of a table using shell scripting?

Hi there, im a beginner to the shell scripting.i trying to extract a table from a db(IMD) and i have to get the count of that table and size of the file. can you help me out how to write the shall scriping for the above query. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawanmamidi
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to update a Oracle table through shell scripting?

My Code is get_week_date() { `sqlplus -s ${DQM_SQL_LOGON}@${DQM_SID} << EOF SET ECHO OFF SET FEEDBACK OFF SET PAGES 0 SET SERVEROUTPUT ON SET VERIFY OFF SET TRIMSPOOL ON (update file_level_qc fq set FQ.DATA_FILE_NAME='Hyvee_Pharmacy_Solutions_201304_v1.txt'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthick.cho
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting unable to send the sql query data in table in body of email

I have written a shell script that calls below sql file. It is not sending the query data in table in the body of email. spool table_update.html; SELECT * FROM PROCESS_LOG_STATS where process = 'ActivateSubscription'; spool off; exit; Please use code tags next time for your code and data.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharanakumar
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can i populate the record in to table using shell scripting?

LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( echo "From: $pzFrom\nTo: $pzTo\nSubject: $pzTitle${pzReplyTo:+\nReply-To: $pzReplyTo}" ] && echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
1 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Creation of Oracle table through shell scripting

Hi, I am trying to create a table through shell scripting . I used a command sqlplus -s to connect to sqlplus and user as sysdba. but there is a problem in it. can anyone please solve this . #!/bin/bash $(`sqlplus -s / as sysdba <<eof create table sample (id,int); insert into sample... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell output format like table

Hi, OS: Redhat 7.5 shell: Bash Wrote below script to login into oracle via shell script and trying to reset locked account..It works as expected. But I need specific output << EOF should go to target terminal not all out put running below script from ansible command line.. #!/bin/bash... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies
UNSQUASHFS(1)						  uncompress squashfs filesystems					     UNSQUASHFS(1)

NAME
mksquashfs - tool to uncompress squashfs filesystems SYNOPSIS
unsquashfs [OPTIONS] FILESYSTEM [directories or files to extract] DESCRIPTION
Squashfs is a highly compressed read-only filesystem for Linux. It uses zlib compression to compress both files, inodes and directories. Inodes in the system are very small and all blocks are packed to minimize data overhead. Block sizes greater than 4K are supported up to a maximum of 64K. Squashfs is intended for general read-only filesystem use, for archival use (i.e. in cases where a .tar.gz file may be used), and in con- strained block device/memory systems (e.g. embedded systems) where low overhead is needed. OPTIONS
-v, -version print version, licence and copyright information. -d PATHNAME, -dest PATHNAME unsquash to PATHNAME, default "squashfs-root". -n, -no-progress don't display the progress bar. -no, -no-xattrs don't extract xattrs in file system. -x, -xattrs extract xattrs in file system (default). -p NUMBER, -processors NUMBER use NUMBER processors. By default will use number of processors available. -i, -info print files as they are unsquashed. -li, -linfo print files as they are unsquashed with file attributes (like ls -l output). -l, -ls list filesystem, but don't unsquash. -ll, -lls list filesystem with file attributes (like ls -l output), but don't unsquash. -f, -force if file already exists then overwrite. -s, -stat display filesystem superblock information. -e EXTRACT_FILE, -ef EXTRACT_FILE list of directories or files to extract. One per line. -da SIZE, -data-queue SIZE Set data queue to SIZE Mbytes. Default 256 Mbytes. -fr SIZE, -frag-queue SIZE Set fragment queue to SIZE Mbytes. Default 256 Mbytes. -r, -regex treat extract names as POSIX regular expressions rather than use the default shell wildcard expansion (globbing). Decompressors available gzip lzo xz SEE ALSO
mksquashfs(1) HOMEPAGE
More information about unsquashfs and the squashfs filesystem can be found at <http://squashfs.sourceforge.net/>. AUTHOR
squashfs was written by Phillip Lougher <plougher@users.sourceforge.net>. This manual page was written by Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>. 4.2 2012-06-30 UNSQUASHFS(1)