Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Patches for Red Hat Linux
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Patches for Red Hat Linux Post 302936050 by fpmurphy on Sunday 22nd of February 2015 12:44:31 PM
Old 02-22-2015
Where are you getting your patch packages from if you do not have a RHN subscription?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat Linux 6.0

Ok here is my problem i do not know the command to load a driver for my network card in Ted hat linux 6.0 could sombody give me a hand. and if there is anyone that has a list of commands for red hat that would be great also (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbutler3295
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Slackware's Linux 3.0 VS Red Hat Linux 7.x

Hello guys, I got overzealous (I Think). I got the book Linux Unleashed that comes with the Slackware 3.0 Version of Linux for $2.00.I also have Red Hat Linux 7.2 (No book, just the OS).What I wanted to know was,other than the bells and whistles of Red Hat is there any significant difference... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: perrylx
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XP to Linux (Red Hat)

I have a PC running XP, and I have a PC that dual boots W2K and Red Hat Linux 7.3. I have the two connected via crossover cable, and the two can access each other when both are running windows. If I were to boot up Linux, can my XP PC telnet to the Linux PC? Any pointers or websites to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
3 Replies

4. Linux

Red Hat Linux 9

Hello there! Will anybody please tell me some good links to online eBooks on Red Hat Linux 9 user experiences and the like. If the books are in PDF Format, it will be nice to read. Thanks for cooperation in advance. Enjoy using open source and breathe freely! JAM (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jawwad
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Update Red Hat linux from 4.5 to 5.2.. Please help..

Hi! I have a Red Hat linux 4.5, and need to update it to 5.2. Can someone please help me in the steps that I need to perform. Thanks a lot!! nua7 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Help with Linux Red Hat Enterprise 5.4

I installed Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 5.4 on a desktop in work. I am stuck on the following 1. I have to ensure that Syslogd options in the /etc/sysconfig/syslog file read SYSLOGD_OPTIONS="-r -m 0". After making this execute service syslog restart the syslog and make this change... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomas.colgan
0 Replies

8. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

9. Red Hat

How to download Red Hat Linux 7?

Pls help me where i can download linux 7 installations (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
7 Replies
subscriptions.conf(5)						    Apple Inc.						     subscriptions.conf(5)

NAME
subscriptions.conf - subscriptions file for cups DESCRIPTION
The subscriptions.conf file defines the local subscriptions that are active. It is normally located in the /etc/cups directory and is gen- erated automatically by the cupsd(8) program when subscriptions are created, renewed, or cancelled. Each line in the file can be a configuration directive, a blank line, or a comment. Comment lines start with the # character. DIRECTIVES
<Subscription NNN> ... </Subscription> Defines a subscription. Events name [ ... name ] Specifies the events that are subscribed. ExpirationTime unix-time Specifies the expiration time of a subscription as a UNIX time value in seconds since January 1st, 1970. Interval seconds Specifies the preferred time interval for event notifications in seconds. JobId job-id Specifies the job ID associated with the subscription. LeaseDuration seconds Specifies the number of seconds that the subscription is valid for. If 0, the subscription does not expire. NextEventId number Specifies the next notify-sequence-number to use for the subscription. NextSubscriptionId number Specifies the next subscription-id to use. Owner username Specifies the user that owns the subscription. PrinterName printername Specifies the printer or class associated with the subscription. Recipient uri Specifies the notify-recipient-uri value for push-type notifications. UserData hex-escaped-data Specifies user data to be included in event notifications. This is typically the "from" address in mailto: notifications. SEE ALSO
classes.conf(5), cupsd(8), cupsd.conf(5), mime.convs(5), mime.types(5), printers.conf(5) http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2009 by Apple Inc. 30 April 2006 CUPS subscriptions.conf(5)