Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Typedef does not work to name a type Post 302935585 by fpmurphy on Tuesday 17th of February 2015 08:22:11 PM
Old 02-17-2015
Try adding the following line after the _G_int32_t typedef:
Code:
typedef unsigned int _G_uint32_t;

This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Conflicting 'typedef' error - Which gcc switch to use?

I am using gcc3.3.5 on solaris2.7. Its a 64 bit compilation I am compiling a file 'plugin.cpp'. It includes mach.h and the complation gives the following error. ----------------------------------------------------------------- mach.h error: conflicting types for `typedef vx_u32_t... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitc
0 Replies

2. Programming

How to typedef

I want to declare char ch as ch_9 with the help of the typedef statement. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishna_sicsr
1 Replies

3. Programming

typedef struct forward declaration

I've google a bit about this and couldn't find an answer. Actually I read that it can't be done. Basically I've defined the following structure and typedef it as follows. stuct Name { }; typdef struct Name Name. and right after it, defined some API that use it. void blabla(Name*... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: emitrax
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any Beos versions work on AMD64-type PCs?

Preparing to get my first home PC via custom-build shop. It will have three hard disk drives...one to be used only for trial of various OSs. Was hoping to test out Haiku, but according to 'supported architectures' table at Wikipedia ("Comparison of open source operating systems"), it only works on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Varsel
3 Replies

5. Programming

typedef help

Hi! This is part of my my code : typedef struct{ int x; char na; char sur; } Stu; typedef struct{ Stu *arr; int size; int sort; } Stus; I want to ask how can i free() the matrix arr. I tried free(arr), free(Stus.arr) and i get errors with gcc. My problem, in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giampoul
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Role Name for my type of work

Hi , I am planning for the interview . I am having one question here , I worked on unix and shellscripting for 2 years Done- Ø Coding and testing of Server Monitoring ShellScripts Ø Deployment on UNIX production environment I have written so many shellscripts for monitoring... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
5 Replies

7. Programming

Compilation problem with typedef

I am getting confused compiling a program that gives me the following error ../../../tomso/algeb/vector.hpp:19:9: error: ‘Vector' does not name a type typedef Vector<float> Vecflt; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

8. Programming

Event driven programming / epoll / typedef union / session data array

Sorry for the “word salad” subject, but I wanted to cast a wide net for help. I've created an IP (Internet Protocol) server which serves HTTP, SMTP, and FTP requests. As you probably know, they all require creating a socket, listening on it, accepting connections, and then having a short... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: John S.
3 Replies

9. Programming

Help me to understand strange 'typedef ... ' in some source...

Working on some source I've found some strange declaration in included header file. I am looking for someone's help to understand me that syntax's, as it is fine (it is compiled without any complain,) but for me it seems out of any sense! Acctually, it warning by CC compiler: " Warning: Implicit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
1 Replies
curs_scroll(3)						     Library Functions Manual						    curs_scroll(3)

NAME
curs_scroll, scroll, scrl, wscrl - Scroll a Curses window SYNOPSIS
#include <curses.h> int scroll( WINDOW *win ); int scrl( int n ); int wscrl( WINDOW *win, int n ); LIBRARY
Curses Library (libcurses) STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: scrl, wscrl, scroll: XCURSES4.2 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. DESCRIPTION
The scroll routine scrolls the window up one line. This involves moving the lines in the window data structure. As an optimization, if the scrolling region of the window is the entire screen, the physical screen is scrolled at the same time. The scrl and wscrl routines, for positive n, scroll the current or specified window up n lines (line i+n becomes line i); otherwise, these routines scroll the window down n lines. This operation involves moving the lines in the window character-image structure. The routines do not change the current cursor position. For the scroll, scrl, and wscrl functions to work, the scrollok option must be enabled. NOTES
The header file <curses.h> automatically includes the header file <stdio.h>. Note that scrl may be a macro. RETURN VALUES
All routines return the integer ERR upon failure and OK upon successful completion. SEE ALSO
Functions: curses(3), curs_outopts(3) Others: standards(5) curs_scroll(3)