Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to find the used memory in HP-UX? Post 302935443 by gandolf989 on Monday 16th of February 2015 04:03:15 PM
Old 02-16-2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbatte1
Here's a better way:- Better way to look for things
Certainly your way is more instructive... Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to gandolf989 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How to find memory used by a process

Hi, Can anyone help me out in writing the shell scrip which monitors a process which is running and gives me the output of the memory being used by the process, I have the requirement of monitorig the memory usage of the process when it is running. Please help me out (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayagiri
3 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how to find memory capacity.

Hi, In Sun solaris o/s how can i find the memory space available,Swap space. By giving df command i can get the disc space. I want RAM space & swap space. If anybody assist me.that is great. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mar1006
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

How to find the memory in HP-Unix?

Hi, I have a HP-Unix server, version B.11.23. Can someone tell me how to find out the physical memory & virtual memory (swap) in my server? & what is Page fault? & is there any limitation for page fault? Thank you. Your help is appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amol21
7 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find Total and Free Physical Memory and Logical Memory in SOLARIS 9

Hi, Im working on Solaris 9 on SPARC-32 bit running on an Ultra-80, and I have to find out the following:- 1. Total Physical Memory in the system(total RAM). 2. Available Physical Memory(i.e. RAM Usage) 3. Total (Logical) Memory in the system 4. Available (Logical) Memory. I know... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ktalmagik
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Unable to find 8 gb of memory

I 've one box with 16gb of RAM and top, vmstat showing 8712M free , i 'm unable to find which process is eating up rest of the memory , the system is not running anything at the moment. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
14 Replies

6. Red Hat

how to find out free memory?

hi, I have done the below, but am confused as to how much memory is "free" please help thanks $ free total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 132033488 48827536 83205952 0 1007696 45404632 -/+ buffers/cache: 2415208 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
7 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Find defective ram memory

How do I find if I have defective ram in my computer. I don't have a cd-rom, so I can't use a bootable cd. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. AIX

How to find AIX Free Memory?

All, AIX: 6.1 64 bits How to find out Free memory available on AIX 6.1 64 bits When I used : svmon -G size inuse free pin virtual mmode memory 1048576 612109 191151 215969 549824 Ded-E pg space 4325376 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: a1_win
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find memory usage along with time

Hi Guys, I have a script. It calls an executable inside (programmed in C). I will have to find the execution time of that script and amount of memory consumed by that process as well. #!/bin/sh echo "Script starting" echo "executable staring" executable parm1 parm2 parm3 echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PikK45
4 Replies

10. Solaris

How to find out the memory usage in Solaris?

Hi All, In one of the solaris box aslert got triggered as ... (Used_Real_Mem_Pct=93.0 Used_Swap_Space_Pct=75.0 )] when i see the usage by vmstat and sar i am not able to relate the alert with the free memory and swap memory please help to understand the vmstat output as below.. kthr ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Riverstone
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)