Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to find the used memory in HP-UX? Post 302935343 by ssk250 on Sunday 15th of February 2015 09:50:07 AM
Old 02-15-2015
How to find the used memory in HP-UX?

Hi all,

Can any please provide how to calculate the cpu and memory usage of HP-UX server.

Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How to find memory used by a process

Hi, Can anyone help me out in writing the shell scrip which monitors a process which is running and gives me the output of the memory being used by the process, I have the requirement of monitorig the memory usage of the process when it is running. Please help me out (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayagiri
3 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how to find memory capacity.

Hi, In Sun solaris o/s how can i find the memory space available,Swap space. By giving df command i can get the disc space. I want RAM space & swap space. If anybody assist me.that is great. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mar1006
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

How to find the memory in HP-Unix?

Hi, I have a HP-Unix server, version B.11.23. Can someone tell me how to find out the physical memory & virtual memory (swap) in my server? & what is Page fault? & is there any limitation for page fault? Thank you. Your help is appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amol21
7 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find Total and Free Physical Memory and Logical Memory in SOLARIS 9

Hi, Im working on Solaris 9 on SPARC-32 bit running on an Ultra-80, and I have to find out the following:- 1. Total Physical Memory in the system(total RAM). 2. Available Physical Memory(i.e. RAM Usage) 3. Total (Logical) Memory in the system 4. Available (Logical) Memory. I know... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ktalmagik
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Unable to find 8 gb of memory

I 've one box with 16gb of RAM and top, vmstat showing 8712M free , i 'm unable to find which process is eating up rest of the memory , the system is not running anything at the moment. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
14 Replies

6. Red Hat

how to find out free memory?

hi, I have done the below, but am confused as to how much memory is "free" please help thanks $ free total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 132033488 48827536 83205952 0 1007696 45404632 -/+ buffers/cache: 2415208 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
7 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Find defective ram memory

How do I find if I have defective ram in my computer. I don't have a cd-rom, so I can't use a bootable cd. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. AIX

How to find AIX Free Memory?

All, AIX: 6.1 64 bits How to find out Free memory available on AIX 6.1 64 bits When I used : svmon -G size inuse free pin virtual mmode memory 1048576 612109 191151 215969 549824 Ded-E pg space 4325376 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: a1_win
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find memory usage along with time

Hi Guys, I have a script. It calls an executable inside (programmed in C). I will have to find the execution time of that script and amount of memory consumed by that process as well. #!/bin/sh echo "Script starting" echo "executable staring" executable parm1 parm2 parm3 echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PikK45
4 Replies

10. Solaris

How to find out the memory usage in Solaris?

Hi All, In one of the solaris box aslert got triggered as ... (Used_Real_Mem_Pct=93.0 Used_Swap_Space_Pct=75.0 )] when i see the usage by vmstat and sar i am not able to relate the alert with the free memory and swap memory please help to understand the vmstat output as below.. kthr ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Riverstone
4 Replies
CPUSET(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						 CPUSET(3)

NAME
cpuset_create, cpuset_destroy, cpuset_zero, cpuset_set, cpuset_clr, cpuset_isset, cpuset_size -- dynamic CPU sets SYNOPSIS
#include <sched.h> cpuset_t * cpuset_create(void); void cpuset_destroy(cpuset_t *set); void cpuset_zero(cpuset_t *set); int cpuset_set(cpuid_t cpu, cpuset_t *set); int cpuset_clr(cpuid_t cpu, cpuset_t *set); int cpuset_isset(cpuid_t cpu, const cpuset_t *set); size_t cpuset_size(const cpuset_t *set); DESCRIPTION
This section describes the functions used to create, set, use and destroy the dynamic CPU sets. This API can be used with the POSIX threads, see pthread(3) and affinity(3). The ID of the primary CPU in the system is 0. FUNCTIONS
cpuset_create() Allocates and initializes a clean CPU-set. Returns the pointer to the CPU-set, or NULL on failure. cpuset_destroy(set) Destroy the CPU-set specified by set. cpuset_zero(set) Makes the CPU-set specified by set clean, that is, memory is initialized to zero bytes, and none of the CPUs set. cpuset_set(cpu, set) Sets the CPU specified by cpu in set. Returns zero on success, and -1 if cpu is invalid. cpuset_clr(cpu, set) Clears the CPU specified by cpu in the CPU-set set. Returns zero on success, and -1 if cpu is invalid. cpuset_isset(cpu, set) Checks if CPU specified by cpu is set in the CPU-set set. Returns the positive number if set, zero if not set, and -1 if cpu is invalid. cpuset_size(set) Returns the size in bytes of CPU-set specified by set. SEE ALSO
affinity(3), pset(3), sched(3), schedctl(8), kcpuset(9) HISTORY
The dynamic CPU sets appeared in NetBSD 5.0. BSD
November 2, 2011 BSD