Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Phantom Protocol Configuration File Post 302935271 by Don Cragun on Saturday 14th of February 2015 03:53:21 AM
Old 02-14-2015
Flipkart/phantom Command protocol contains some sample XML configuration files and links at the end to other configuration file information. Is this also the wrong phantom protocol?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

File transfer using Zmodem protocol

can anybody guide me how do i initiate file transfer over modem using zmodem protocol... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: borntorock
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error transferring large file using sftp protocol

Hello All, I am not able to transfer large file completely (more than 60 MB) through automated SFTP script. It transfers only the partial file (approximately 55 MB) and it stops. I use "expect" command to transfer file in a automatic mode through script. The file transfer rate i get is around... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashant.patel
0 Replies

3. AIX

I created a phantom file now i can't delete it?

Ok, somehow i've managed to create two .ksh files with the same name. Impossible i know but somehow i did it by mistake... I was actually copying a file and renaming it as something else but as i was typing the copy name i hit the delete key by mistake and got the ^? characters in the file name... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jazmania
9 Replies

4. AIX

w shows phantom user

Hi When i use "w" command, It list some users with "-" command. That means these use already logout,but still in the system somewhere, no process but list under the "w" and "who" command.How can i get rid of these user. Can anybody help me out.thanks a lot xiko (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiko
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Secure File Transfer Protocol

Hi, Is there any protocol other than SFTP to transfer the file using secured connection SSH. ? Regards, Arthik (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arthikbabu
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

SFTP Protocol: How to transfer the file in PC Format

Hi, We are facing issue with files transfered using SFTP in Hp-UX. The transfered files are in Unix Format. That is, file format as UNIX (LF) instead of a PC format (CR & LF). How can we achieve file transfers as PC format using SFTP? Your help and input will be highly appreciated. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brap45
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do i transfer file using ftp protocol in Linux.

Hi , I want to transfer file using ftp protocol . I m using following linux distribution. LSB Version: :core-3.1-ia32:core-3.1-noarch:graphics-3.1-ia32:graphics-3.1-noarch Distributor ID: OracleVMserver Description: Oracle VM server release 2.2.0 Release: 2.2.0 Codename: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
5 Replies

8. Programming

Serial file transfer protocol / checksums

Hello ppl, I'm working on a windows program simulating an existing Unix program, the program is a firmware downloader, it sends a binary firmware file through the serial port (rs232) to a Set-Top Box running under unix system too, as i'm a poor unix user and not a unix programmer i choosed the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nidal
10 Replies
mk_adni_phantom(1)				       The Computational Morphometry Toolkit					mk_adni_phantom(1)

NAME
mk_adni_phantom - Generate ADNI phantom image SYNOPSIS
mk_adni_phantom OutputImage DESCRIPTION
Generate image of the ADNI structural imaging calibration phantom (a.k.a. Magphan EMR051). OPTIONS
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools) --help Write list of basic command line options to standard output. --help-all Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output. --wiki Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup. --man Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output. --version Write toolkit version to standard output. --echo Write the current command line to standard output. --verbose-level <integer> Set verbosity level. --verbose, -v Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility). --threads <integer> Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP). Main Options --resolution <double> Set output image resolution in [mm] [Default: 1] --labels Draw each marker sphere with a label value defined by its index in the marker table. Otherwise, estimated T1 is used. --write-labels <string> Optional path to write text file with label names. [Default: NONE] --write-landmarks <string> Optional path to write text file with landmark locations. [Default: NONE] AUTHORS
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, and Daniel B. Russakoff LICENSE
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html BUGS
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/ ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK Development and Maintenance was supported by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering under Grant No.R01 EB008381 (PI: Torsten Rohlfing). CMTK 2.2.2 Jul 20 2012 mk_adni_phantom(1)