Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Phantom Protocol Configuration File Post 302935265 by Don Cragun on Saturday 14th of February 2015 12:11:35 AM
Old 02-14-2015
Instead of Googling "phantom protocol", try "phantom protocol configuration". I don't see anything related to the movie in the results there.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

File transfer using Zmodem protocol

can anybody guide me how do i initiate file transfer over modem using zmodem protocol... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: borntorock
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error transferring large file using sftp protocol

Hello All, I am not able to transfer large file completely (more than 60 MB) through automated SFTP script. It transfers only the partial file (approximately 55 MB) and it stops. I use "expect" command to transfer file in a automatic mode through script. The file transfer rate i get is around... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashant.patel
0 Replies

3. AIX

I created a phantom file now i can't delete it?

Ok, somehow i've managed to create two .ksh files with the same name. Impossible i know but somehow i did it by mistake... I was actually copying a file and renaming it as something else but as i was typing the copy name i hit the delete key by mistake and got the ^? characters in the file name... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jazmania
9 Replies

4. AIX

w shows phantom user

Hi When i use "w" command, It list some users with "-" command. That means these use already logout,but still in the system somewhere, no process but list under the "w" and "who" command.How can i get rid of these user. Can anybody help me out.thanks a lot xiko (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiko
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Secure File Transfer Protocol

Hi, Is there any protocol other than SFTP to transfer the file using secured connection SSH. ? Regards, Arthik (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arthikbabu
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

SFTP Protocol: How to transfer the file in PC Format

Hi, We are facing issue with files transfered using SFTP in Hp-UX. The transfered files are in Unix Format. That is, file format as UNIX (LF) instead of a PC format (CR & LF). How can we achieve file transfers as PC format using SFTP? Your help and input will be highly appreciated. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brap45
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do i transfer file using ftp protocol in Linux.

Hi , I want to transfer file using ftp protocol . I m using following linux distribution. LSB Version: :core-3.1-ia32:core-3.1-noarch:graphics-3.1-ia32:graphics-3.1-noarch Distributor ID: OracleVMserver Description: Oracle VM server release 2.2.0 Release: 2.2.0 Codename: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
5 Replies

8. Programming

Serial file transfer protocol / checksums

Hello ppl, I'm working on a windows program simulating an existing Unix program, the program is a firmware downloader, it sends a binary firmware file through the serial port (rs232) to a Set-Top Box running under unix system too, as i'm a poor unix user and not a unix programmer i choosed the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nidal
10 Replies
XmDeactivateProtocol(3X)												  XmDeactivateProtocol(3X)

NAME
XmDeactivateProtocol - A VendorShell function that deactivates a protocol without removing it SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> #include <Xm/Protocols.h> void XmDeactivateProtocol (shell, property, protocol) Widget shell; Atom property; Atom protocol; void XmDeactivateWMProtocol (shell, protocol) Widget shell; Atom protocol; DESCRIPTION
XmDeactivateProtocol deactivates a protocol without removing it. It updates the handlers and the property, if the shell is realized. It is sometimes useful to allow a protocol's state information (callback lists, etc.) to persist, even though the client may choose to tempo- rarily resign from the interaction. The main use of this capability is to gray/ungray f.send_msg entries in the Mwm system menu. This is supported by allowing a protocol to be in one of two states: active or inactive. If the protocol is active and the shell is realized, the property contains the protocol Atom. If the protocol is inactive, the Atom is not present in the property. XmDeactivateWMProtocol is a convenience interface. It calls XmDeactivateProtocol with the property value set to the atom returned by interning WM_PROTOCOLS. Specifies the widget with which the protocol property is associated Specifies the protocol property Specifies the protocol atom (or an int type cast to Atom) For a complete definition of VendorShell and its associated resources, see VendorShell(3X). SEE ALSO
mwm(1X), VendorShell(3X), XmDeactivateWMProtocol(3X), XmInternAtom(3X) XmDeactivateProtocol(3X)