Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to check password expiration date of particular user? Post 302934999 by Peasant on Thursday 12th of February 2015 08:40:20 AM
Old 02-12-2015
Without root, hardly.

Looks like a HP trusted system at the first glance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Password expiration warning.

Hi, Anyone know the command which identifies how long a user has before their password expires? I also need to know how I would write and expr to calculate the difference between 2 dates. e.g. 28/03/05 - 18/03/05 = 10 I was told there is a date function which shows you no of days since... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshy
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

UNIX ID Password Expiration

We are trying to implement an Password Aging system that will force UNIX Accounts to change their passwords every 3 mons or so. This will be done my our Server Support Provider. We want to identify UNIX IDs that connects to our server via ftp,scp,sftp and other special connection protocols. IN... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tads98
2 Replies

3. Solaris

password expiration

Hello can anyone explain where can be found logic for user password expiration on solaris as well as on reliant UNIX?? there is not much help of /etc/security directory..does not exist! any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulaziz
3 Replies

4. Linux

password expiration ?!?

Hi All, I have this user on my /etc/shadow: mysql:$1$vmw4r078$4.lp6z2s0KJYHKXTuPG2x0:13556:0::12::: The 5 column is blank. Does it mean the user has no password expiration. Thanks in advance for any idea. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Expiration date of user account

Hi, How to check user account expiration account in user mode for SunOS 5.10? In Linux I can use chage command. I googled for answer for the problem but it was useless. Oskar (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: oskard
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Password expiry date check for hp servers

Hi All, Can anybody help me, to find the command to check for the password expiry date for the hp servers. Thanks, Deepak (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dswain
3 Replies

7. AIX

Mail for password expiration

Hi guys, A simple question. which mecanism send an email to an unix user for the expiration of his password? Thank you! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chapel
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Password Expiration Notification

Hello, I want to write a script to check for the password expiration date in each server for the user by logging to each server and notify user through mail. If password is about to expire or if already expired , it should also be notified to user by mail. Any help or idea to build this will be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: baraghun
1 Replies

9. AIX

Password expiration

Hi Admins, AIX 5.3 I know maxage value tells the system about password expiration policy. One of the user's maxage is 5 weeks.But he changed the password long backup at 2008 according to lastupdate value. Since maxage is 5, the password should expire every 5 weeks.But how come... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newaix
4 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Password Expiration Policy

Hello Team, I am using Lubuntu & have DRBL remote boot setup with open Ldap authentication. Currently there is no password expire policy. I want to set Password Policy so that user's password will expire after a month & they will get prompt to change their password. Using PAM we can do it,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paragnehete
1 Replies
GLANCE-CACHE-PRUNER(1)						      Glance						    GLANCE-CACHE-PRUNER(1)

NAME
glance-cache-pruner - Glance Cache Pruner GLANCE CACHE PRUNER
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance-cache-pruner [options] DESCRIPTION This is meant to be run as a periodic task, perhaps every half-hour. OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit --config-file=PATH Path to a config file to use. Multiple config files can be specified, with values in later files taking precedence. The default files used are: [] -d, --debug Print debugging output --nodebug Do not print debugging output -v, --verbose Print more verbose output --noverbose Do not print more verbose output --log-config=PATH If this option is specified, the logging configuration file specified is used and overrides any other logging options specified. Please see the Python logging module documentation for details on logging configuration files. --log-format=FORMAT A logging.Formatter log message format string which may use any of the available logging.LogRecord attributes. Default: none --log-date-format=DATE_FORMAT Format string for %(asctime)s in log records. Default: none --log-file=PATH (Optional) Name of log file to output to. If not set, logging will go to stdout. --log-dir=LOG_DIR (Optional) The directory to keep log files in (will be prepended to --logfile) --use-syslog Use syslog for logging. --nouse-syslog Do not use syslog for logging. --syslog-log-facility=SYSLOG_LOG_FACILITY syslog facility to receive log lines SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE-CACHE-PRUNER(1)