Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris External Network Connectivity w/Oracle VM Server for SPARC & Solaris 11 Post 302934623 by Lyxix on Monday 9th of February 2015 11:18:14 AM
Old 02-09-2015
I am still having this issue - still stuck without network accessibility for my LDOMs.

I did verify that ipfilter was on:

Code:
root@scphys4:~# svcs | grep ipfilter
online         Nov_22   svc:/network/ipfilter:default

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to check Oracle odbc connectivity in solaris ?

Hi, I have my application and database servers running on solaris. I need to check Db connectivity for a datasource in my Db server. Please guide me how to do it in solaris env. Aru (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
2 Replies

2. Solaris

[help]network error after reboot server v890 sparc

hi expert, i had reinstall the sun v890 server solaris 8 and also do mirroring, i had configure the network for the server (hostname.eri0,hosts,netmasks,nodename,etc) after i reboot get and error messages below : Setting default IPv4 interface for multicast: add net 224.0/4: gateway... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 install doesn't display Network Connectivity prompt page

I have two Dell x86 machines on which I am attempting to install Solaris 10 from CD. I am not doing a Jumpstart install. This is my first experience in installing Solaris (or any other OS). I am following the instructions at How to Quickly Install the Solaris 10 1/06 OS The first machine... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarahsi
3 Replies

4. Solaris

USB External Hard Drive for Solaris 10 Sparc

Hi- I would like to know if anyone has used any USB External Hard Drive, about 500/750GB or 1TB, with any of the Solaris 10 "SPARC" systems. Not on intel nor amd platform. I'm looking for the compatible drive and found a few listed on Sun solaris ready page, but I'd like to have inputs from... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: agfa_109
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

External Network Adapter for Solaris 10

Hi All, I am new here - this is my first post. I have installed Solaris 10 5/09 on my Dell M6300. The install went well, but the Dell's onboard network card is the Broadcom BCM5756ME Gigabit Ethernet - and sadly no Solaris driver exists for it. The Solaris 10 install just jumped by the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soulmerchant
1 Replies

6. Solaris

What are Solaris 9 & 10 Sparc Editions worth?

My Sparc servers disappeared in my last move. I found my Sparc software in the basement yesterday, Solaris 9 9/04 Operating Environment, Java Enterprise System, Accessory Software, and License are all sealed, box is opened. Also have Solaris 10 but in opened sleeves with Sun Office for Sparc. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FatGeek
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with shell script to check the tcp network connectivity between server

Hello, I have a requirement to check the tcp network connectivity between server it's running on and the list of host's and ports combination. i have written the below code but it doesn't work, but when i execute the nc command outside the script it works fine. please help me where i am... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sknovice
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Migrating Oracle on Solaris Sparc to Linux RHEL 7 VM

Hi Gurus, We are migrating Oracle from Solaris to RHEL 7 and looking for Solaris equivalent commands for Linux. we are using lot of korn shell scripts built on Solaris so, i am looking for equivalent commands which are using in Solaris.. Could you please help me here by proving any info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mssprince
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Migrating Oracle on Solaris Sparc to Linux RHEL 7 VM

Hi Gurus, We are migrating Oracle from Solaris to RHEL 7 and looking for Solaris equivalent commands for Linux. we are using lot of korn shell scripts built on Solaris so, i am looking for equivalent commands which are using in Solaris.. Could you please help me here by proving any info ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mssprince
4 Replies
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle - An oracle specific Handle object SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This module provides a subclass of Jifty::DBI::Handle that compensates for some of the idiosyncrasies of Oracle. METHODS
connect PARAMHASH: Driver, Database, Host, User, Password Takes a paramhash and connects to your DBI datasource. database_version Returns value of ORA_OCI constant, see "Constants" in DBD::Oracle. insert Takes a table name as the first argument and assumes that the rest of the arguments are an array of key-value pairs to be inserted. build_dsn PARAMHASH Takes a bunch of parameters: Required: Driver, Database or Host/SID, Optional: Port and RequireSSL Builds a dsn suitable for an Oracle DBI connection blob_params column_NAME column_type Returns a hash ref for the bind_param call to identify BLOB types used by the current database for a particular column type. The current Oracle implementation only supports ORA_CLOB types(112). apply_limits STATEMENTREF ROWS_PER_PAGE FIRST_ROW takes an SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return ROWS_PER_PAGE starting with FIRST_ROW; distinct_query STATEMENTREF takes an incomplete SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return a DISTINCT result set. AUTHOR
Jesse Vincent, jesse@fsck.com SEE ALSO
Jifty::DBI, Jifty::DBI::Handle, DBD::Oracle perl v5.14.2 2011-04-26 Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)