Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers When loading Linux "loading please wait.." then nothing? Post 302934486 by markhow30 on Sunday 8th of February 2015 05:54:06 AM
Old 02-08-2015
I used the universal USB installer (programme)

I am having trouble finding a download for isohybrid, is there any chance you could link me?

thanks again for the reply.

---------- Post updated 02-08-15 at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous update was 02-07-15 at 03:41 PM ----------

Hey, I have managed to fix the problem.

It was a compatibility issue with the USB stick I was using (I need a different make of USB stick). Thanks for the reply though Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function loading in a shell scripting like class loading in java

Like class loader in java, can we make a function loader in shell script, for this can someone throw some light on how internally bash runs a shell script , what happenes in runtime ... thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpsc_sela
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loading ".cfg" file from different directory

Greetings. In sh or bash How do you load a conf file (full of variables / functions) from a different directory in your script? That way my main script can be function free so i just have to call the functions from my cfg file. I have this setup. Scripts in : $HOME/scripts/shl (it's in my... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sekullos
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling a shell script in background and wait using "wait" in while loop

Hi, I am facing a strange issue, when i call a script from my while loop in background it doesnt go in background, despite the wait i put below the whil loop it goes forward even before the process put in background is completed. cat abc.txt | while read -u4 line do #if line contains #... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihirvora16
2 Replies
UFTDI(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						  UFTDI(4)

NAME
uftdi -- USB support for serial adapters based on the FT8U100AX and FT8U232AM chips SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device uftdi device ucom Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): uftdi_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The uftdi driver provides support for various serial adapters based on the FTDI FT2232C, FT8U100AX and FT8U232AM chips. The device is accessed through the ucom(4) driver which makes it behave like a tty(4). HARDWARE
The uftdi driver supports the following adapters: o B&B Electronics USB->RS422/485 adapter o Elexol USB MOD1 and USB MOD3 o HP USB-Serial adapter shipped with some HP laptops o Inland UAS111 o QVS USC-1000 o Buffalo PC-OP-RS / Kurouto-shikou KURO-RS universal remote o Prologix GPIB-USB Controller SEE ALSO
tty(4), ucom(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The uftdi driver appeared in FreeBSD 4.8 from NetBSD 1.5. BSD
November 22, 2006 BSD