Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP table isn't displaying
Top Forums Web Development PHP table isn't displaying Post 302934381 by sea on Friday 6th of February 2015 12:25:29 PM
Old 02-06-2015
I'd use the echo "</table>" outside of the while loop.

Quote:
I have tired to set up a long-polling AJAX script to poll my PHP script every second.
Also, just for testing, i'd lower the file-creation-intervall from every to just every 10'th second.
This said, i'm confused by client.js, which actualy seems to be using an intervall of 30 secs?
Or am i misreading that part?

hth

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

displaying output in a table.

Hello, I've just finished my first script (about displaying open ports on the computer and who opened them) and everything is fine with it but I want to style it a little bit just for the sake of learning how to do this. What I want to do is make the display like the one of ps, for example,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanchopansa
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: Sorting HTML table

Hi All, I have an html table which looks like this: <table align="center" border="1"> <CAPTION><EM>Heading for Table</EM></CAPTION> <tr><td><b>1</b></TD><TD><b>2</b></TD><TD><b>3</b></TD><TD><b>4</b></TD><TD><b>TOTAL</b></TD><TD><b>DATE</b></td></tr> <tr><td>88088283</TD> <TD>87613101</TD>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pondlife
1 Replies

3. Web Development

php script + not displaying webpage

Hi guys Im in the process of designing a website for my company which does the following 1) Daily execution a perl script. The perl script's output is diverted to a .html file. 2) The .html file generated from 1) sets up a centralised webpage showing options as radio buttons (the radio... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Displaying text from a MySQL table which can be modified

Hi am creating a website for my third year at uni, am trying to create a website where the client can update the content of the site themselves, i will have a news page and i want the content to be draw from my database and displayed on the front end of the site i also want to have an admin side... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: richeyrich86
3 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Displaying text from a MySQL table which can be modified

Hi am creating a website for my third year at uni, am trying to create a website where the client can update the content of the site themselves, i will have a news page and i want the content to be draw from my database and displayed on the front end of the site using php, i also want to have an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: richeyrich86
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert a shell script to a php script for displaying next word after pattern match

I have a shell script which I made with the help of this forum #!/bin/sh RuleNum=$1 cat bw_rules | sed 's/^.*-x //' | awk -v var=$RuleNum '$1==var {for(i=1;i<=NF;i++) {if($i=="-bwout") print $(i+3),$(i+1)}}' Basically I have a pages after pages of bandwidth rules and the script gives... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb245
0 Replies

7. Programming

Table Duplication in PHP

Hey, I am making a Facebook like Page system as my first project, So far it's been bate in mind I did it from my 3DS at the same time as my PC gets replaced, So far it's turned out great. Now I am on to creation the blocking system I need to get the code to say If the user already likes the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
0 Replies

8. Web Development

Getting Rid of Annoying Bootstrap Table Borders and Wayward Table Lines

Bootstrap is great; but we have had some issues with Bootstrapped <tables> (and legacy <fieldset> elements) showing annoying, wayward lines. I solved that problem today with this simple jQuery in the footer: <script> $(function(){ $('tr, td, fieldset,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.2. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2006 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2006 php-config(1)