Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache redirects
Top Forums Web Development Apache redirects Post 302934328 by Neo on Friday 6th of February 2015 07:54:08 AM
Old 02-06-2015
What happens if you try it like this?

Code:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} dev.example.com [NC]
RewriteRule (.*)$ http://dev.othersite.com:9011/$1 [R=301,L]

This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Apache

I want to have multiple domains to be configured in apache web server on redhat linux can i have that without DNS server configured. What all i have to do for that.What all to configure ? And importantly i want the site be accessed by name rather IP address. Please help me ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vijayanand
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache Help..

I have properly installed Apache server 2.0 on Linux redhat9 and its working fine and showing its test page from LAN Computers. Now i want to change the directory of apache so it can show my webpages. Can anyone tell me where i can do that ????? Please help in detail because i am facing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wakhan
1 Replies

3. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies

5. Web Development

302 Redirects Issues Effected Google Search Console (GSC) Fixed - DBSEO Goto Rewrite Problems Solved

Finally! Yesterday I FINALLY figured out why Google Search Console (GSE) was showing so many pages with 302 redirects in our link budget. For over a year, I thought this issue was relate to either Apache2 or DBSEO (our PHP module which rewrites our links to be SEO friendly). However, when I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
jfs_logdump(8)						  JFS utility - journal log dump					    jfs_logdump(8)

NAME
jfs_logdump - dump a JFS formatted device's journal log SYNOPSIS
jfs_logdump [ -a ] device DESCRIPTION
jfs_logdump dumps the contents of the journal log from the specified JFS formatted device into output file ./jfslog.dmp. device is the special file name corresponding to the actual device from which the journal log will be dumped (e.g. /dev/hdb1 ). jfs_logdump must be run as root. OPTIONS
-a Dump the entire contents of the journal log instead of just the committed transactions since the last synch point. EXAMPLE
Dump the entire JFS journal log from the 3rd partition of the 2nd hard disk into ./jfslog.dmp: jfs_logdump -a /dev/hdb3 REPORTING BUGS
If you find a bug in JFS or jfs_logdump, please report it via the bug tracking system ("Report Bugs" section) of the JFS project web site: http://jfs.sourceforge.net/ Please send as much pertinent information as possible, including any jfs_logdump error messages and the complete output of running jfs_fsck with the -v option on the JFS device. SEE ALSO
jfs_fsck(8), jfs_mkfs(8), jfs_fscklog(8), jfs_tune(8), jfs_debugfs(8) AUTHORS
Barry Arndt (barndt@us.ibm.com) William Braswell, Jr. jfs_logdump is maintained by IBM. See the JFS project web site for more details: http://jfs.sourceforge.net/ October 29, 2002 jfs_logdump(8)