Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk if condition match and print all Post 302934312 by Akshay Hegde on Friday 6th of February 2015 06:02:04 AM
Old 02-06-2015
Code:
 awk -vsbin7="$sbin7"  '{ print $1,$2-($1 == 300 ? sbin7 : 0),$3}'  tmp.txt

OR
Code:
 awk '{ print $1,$2-($1 == 300 ? sbin7 : 0),$3}' sbin7="$sbin7" tmp.txt

This User Gave Thanks to Akshay Hegde For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk to print on condition in input file

I need only those records which has $2 equal to "DEF" independent of case (i.e upper or lower) nawk -F"," '$2 ~ //{print $0}' file This returns 3rd record also which i dont want I tried this but this doesnt work as expected. nawk -F"," '$2 == ""{print $0}' file i dont... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to print lines based on string match on another line and condition

Hi folks, I have a text file that I need to parse, and I cant figure it out. The source is a report breaking down softwares from various companies with some basic info about them (see source snippet below). Ultimately what I want is an excel sheet with only Adobe and Microsoft software name and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rowie718
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK match and print

I have thousands of tables compiled in a single txt document that I'm parsing with AWK. Scattered throughout the document in random sections I would like to parse out the sections that look like this: 1 Seq. Descrição do bem Tipo do bem Valor do bem (R$) 2 1 LOCALIZADO ANA RUA PESSEGO N 96... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: daveyabe
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[AWK script]Counting the character in record and print them in condition

.......... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Antonlee
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk question: How to print condition of NR & NF together.

Experts: LINE1 :This is line one The FIRST line of the file. LINE2 :This is line two LINE3 :This is line three with 8 fileds LINE4 :This is line four LINE5 :This is line five LINE6 :This is line six with 8 fileds I want to delete line 1, and then process the file and want to print lines... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk if condition match and fix print decimal place

Hi All, I have problem in the middle of implementing to users, whereby the complaint is all about the decimal place which is too long. I need two decimal places only, but the outcome from command is always fixed to 6. See the sample : before: Sort Total Site Sort SortName Parts ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: horsepower
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using awk for match and print

I have the need to match up the lat / lon from a fileA with the lat / lon and value from fileB. fileA is a small subset of fileB I have the following awk script but it prints out all the contents from fileB. I only need the matches. awk 'FNR==NR {A=$NF; next} {A=$NF} END{for(i in A) printf... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncwxpanther
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk Match and Print

I have the following script in place that will print the values of FileB when the first column matches File A's first column. awk 'NR == FNR {A=$2;next};$1 in A {print $1,$NF,$2,$3,A}' FileA FileB Input FileA 3013 4 FileB 3013 2009 03 JUNK 43 Output 3013 43 2009 03 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncwxpanther
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

awk - print when condition is met

I have a file.txt containing the following: Query= HWI-ST863:386:C5Y8UACXX:3:2302:16454:89688 1:N:0:ACACGAAT Length=100 Score E Sequences producing significant alignments: (Bits) Value ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tons92
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to print match or non-match and select fields/patterns for non-matches

In the awk below I am trying to output those lines that Match between file1 and file2, those Missing in file1, and those missing in file2. Using each $1,$2,$4,$5 value as a key to match on, that is if those 4 fields are found in both files the match, but if those 4 fields are not found then missing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
0 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)